Regal Blast Mining 0.0.58

Blast!

1. awesome123man
    This is a beta version. There will be bugs!

How it works:
    • Will blast 5 of the Rocks each trip and then deposit in the sack.
    • If you do lose too much health, the bot will eat food from your bank.
    • The bot does not know when you have deposited 1k of the ore, so don't run it forever.
    • You need a lot of dynamite!

The bot would have done all 6 that are shown in a guide I saw. But because runemate clicks are not good enough to depend on I had to skip the first one because it caused me to get hurt nearly each time.
    skeen96 likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. DroppaT
    DroppaT
    4/5,
    Version: 0.0.57
    It works decently but since the newest update today I haven't been able to get it too work it just sits there doing nothing while the bot is running, after about 5 minutes of waiting it was still running but wasn't doing anything just standing there still
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      All I did was add a null check xD
  2. Epichacks
    Epichacks
    5/5,
    Version: 0.0.56
    This was working absolutely perfect and now its no longer working??? please fix if u can. It just errors out ever time i try to start the bot
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      It's something with banking. Make sure you have required stuff on you to start
  3. loiu
    loiu
    3/5,
    bot working wrong, its make the whole trip most of the time perfectly, but at the same time always lost 1 blasted ore, also uses a lot of run energy for the procedure he takes, the bot only doing 4 blasted ore and losing 1 dynamite like this, can you fix it please?
  4. Yullivere
    Yullivere
    2/5,
    Bot is broken now, always lose the blasted ores
  5. Smygsmekarn
    Smygsmekarn
    5/5,
    The bot works fine, it uses stamina potions if you got them in your bag but wont take out new ones from the bank. a nice thing to add is for the bot to use the dragon pickaxe special attack. 5/5 :)
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Lol it's such trash
  6. Mason93
    Mason93
    5/5,
    Works perfectly. Never had a problem with it. It won't collect the ore and dump it in the bank but I think you stated that while explaining how to use the bot. Cheers mate.
  7. Jakemate
    Jakemate
    4/5,
    it's great.. it would be perfect if it didn't kept eating the dwarven rock cake lol
  8. chhhyee
    chhhyee
    5/5,
    this bot is awsome
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
  9. dat3russian
    dat3russian
    5/5,
    Despite having a few bugs, i started running this bot 75-99 mining. Ran it 3 hours a day and got to 99 mining without a ban. Wonderful bot!
    1. awesome123man
  10. ukbenh
    ukbenh
    4/5,
    4/5: Works really well. However, it'll run to the very north spot and try to mine there with 0 Dynamite in the inventory, regardless of whether there is another player trying to already or not. It'll also miss a few ores even with mouse settings adjusted. I'm pretty sure you can 1-click the deposit sack rather than walk to the same few tiles every time and then clicking, this would make it more humanlike as that's what I(and most) do all the time. Great job though, works really well despite what I mentioned!