Regal Blast Mining 0.0.58

Blast!

1. awesome123man
    This is a beta version. There will be bugs!

How it works:
    • Will blast 5 of the Rocks each trip and then deposit in the sack.
    • If you do lose too much health, the bot will eat food from your bank.
    • The bot does not know when you have deposited 1k of the ore, so don't run it forever.
    • You need a lot of dynamite!

The bot would have done all 6 that are shown in a guide I saw. But because runemate clicks are not good enough to depend on I had to skip the first one because it caused me to get hurt nearly each time.
    skeen96 likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. lundiz
    lundiz
    3/5,
    Version: 0.0.58
    doesnt work at the moment, any ETA on when it will?
  2. Negodru
    Negodru
    1/5,
    Version: 0.0.58
    no funciona sale un bug y se quita muy mal, espero que le acomodes eso por favor
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Lend me an acc and I can
  3. DroppaT
    DroppaT
    4/5,
    Version: 0.0.57
    It works decently but since the newest update today I haven't been able to get it too work it just sits there doing nothing while the bot is running, after about 5 minutes of waiting it was still running but wasn't doing anything just standing there still
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      All I did was add a null check xD
  4. Epichacks
    Epichacks
    5/5,
    Version: 0.0.56
    This was working absolutely perfect and now its no longer working??? please fix if u can. It just errors out ever time i try to start the bot
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      It's something with banking. Make sure you have required stuff on you to start
  5. loiu
    loiu
    3/5,
    bot working wrong, its make the whole trip most of the time perfectly, but at the same time always lost 1 blasted ore, also uses a lot of run energy for the procedure he takes, the bot only doing 4 blasted ore and losing 1 dynamite like this, can you fix it please?
  6. Yullivere
    Yullivere
    2/5,
    Bot is broken now, always lose the blasted ores
  7. Smygsmekarn
    Smygsmekarn
    5/5,
    The bot works fine, it uses stamina potions if you got them in your bag but wont take out new ones from the bank. a nice thing to add is for the bot to use the dragon pickaxe special attack. 5/5 :)
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Lol it's such trash
  8. Mason93
    Mason93
    5/5,
    Works perfectly. Never had a problem with it. It won't collect the ore and dump it in the bank but I think you stated that while explaining how to use the bot. Cheers mate.
  9. Jakemate
    Jakemate
    4/5,
    it's great.. it would be perfect if it didn't kept eating the dwarven rock cake lol
  10. chhhyee
    chhhyee
    5/5,
    this bot is awsome
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response