Regal Cooker 1.0.3

Get Baked!

1. awesome123man
    Completely Rewritten!!!

Speed and efficiency, with antiban measures implemented.
    If there is something missing from the bot please post an issue here: Issues · Awesome123man/Regal-Bug-Logs · GitHub

Supports Al Kharid and Rogue's Den!!! (Rogue's Den is untested!)

Bot will automatically stop when bank runs out of food to withdraw. :)
    hallyy, Asmodeus6969 and iXerohunter like this.

Recent Updates

1. Regal Cooker v1.0.3 Released!
  2. Regal Cooker v1.0.2 Released!
  3. Regal Cooker v1.0.1 Released!

Recent Reviews

1. hallyy
    hallyy
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    Got me to 99 cooking <3
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Dude nice!
  2. lambo12000
    lambo12000
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    Bot works well and does what its job, however at Al Kharid its unnecessary for it to click the mini map multiple times to move since both the bank and the building with the cooker are both visible on the map. It would be much more humanlike if it would only clicked once.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      It's a medium distance...
  3. Blackfire223
    Blackfire223
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    Used this the other day to cook some 10k salmon. Worked flawlessly with no issues in the Rogue Den.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Thanks dude :)
      Glad it did!
  4. shepon10
    shepon10
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1.4
    I previously wrote a negative review about this bot due to every time I wrote in the food it would close my bank and log out, this was due to having to capitalize the "R" in raw for it to work, the bot is simple, easy to use "if used right" and seems to run very good. Thank you awesome123man for getting back to me and helping me get it working!
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Course dude :) Thanks!
      BTW, the bot has been rewritten to be blazing fast and added multiple failsafe to not get stuck :)
  5. Jordo
    Jordo
    3/5,
    Rogue's Den RS3. Watched it for about 5 minutes.

Firstly, it never closes the bank so if the banker walks to near the fire it will glitch out and continue to click where the fire would be but inside the bank.

I also noticed that twice it interrupted the cooking around 7 and 10 left and started to cook again.

Might try it in Al Kharid if I can't find any working ones in Rogue's Den.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      My apologies. I haven't had time to rewrite this.
  6. Billkosby
    Billkosby
    5/5,
    Best cooking bot ever
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Ok, relax. Thanks for the review tho, just saw motherlode
  7. Captain_Credible
    Captain_Credible
    5/5,
    thanks Dawg! flawless bot used at the rogues den for 90-99 cooking reliable will run all day without issue would recommend to anyone/everyone
    1. awesome123man
  8. Semmo
    Semmo
    3/5,
    GOOD BOT. but could you fix the combiner? it withdraws 2 items and combines them, however it doesn't deposit the finished product for me. (I entered the name correctly).
    I tried with plain pizza and pineapple.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Yeah I am aware of this. Probably gonna rewrite this
  9. Varkz
    Varkz
    4/5,
    Bot works well in Al Kharid, it banks and runs to the range decently well.

Issues I have noticed are:
    -Bot uses food on range twice, once when entering the hut with the range, and once when next to the range. Happens 9/10 times.

- Cannot open door to leave the hut, if door is shut the bot stands there and does not move.

-If door to the range is shut while the bot is banking, the bot will stay in bank screen and not move.

-If my mouse is located inside the runescape window, the bot does not click as accurately. It will miss the stack of fish I want to cook located in my bank a few times, then if it does click the stack, it will miss selecting "all". Same issue goes for if it is trying to select "cook all".

In all, the bot works well for what it says it does. However, if you would like to make it more polished with its clicking, that would be wonderful. However, I am forced to babysit it since it does not open doors.
  10. Kyle K
    Kyle K
    4/5,
    super solid!! best cooker I've gotten so far but the setup is a little annoying. You HAVE to type exactly what you want cooked capitals and all but its not a problem when it gets going. Logged me out three times in a row when i first started but it seemed to fix itself when the items are in the first couple bank slots