Regal Cooker 1.0.5

Get Baked!

1. awesome123man
    Completely Rewritten!!!

Speed and efficiency, with antiban measures implemented.
    If there is something missing from the bot please post an issue here: Issues ยท Awesome123man/Regal-Bug-Logs ยท GitHub

Supports Al Kharid and Rogue's Den!!! (Rogue's Den is untested!)

Bot will automatically stop when bank runs out of food to withdraw. :)
    hallyy, Asmodeus6969 and iXerohunter like this.

Recent Reviews

1. janky bro
    janky bro
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.4
    Good at cooking in catherby except you spelled "mackerel" wrong so it doesn't work on that fish
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Lol sorry. Will fix
  2. ionlym4ge
    ionlym4ge
    5/5,
    does exactly what it states, currently cooks around 1300 fish per hour at rouges. best free cooker in the game!
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Thanks dude. I was getting 125k exp/h cooking tuna at Hosidius at lol 49 to like 60
  3. bot69
    bot69
    5/5,
    just as good as all of your bots, and I appreciate that you respond so fast and update asap!!!!
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Thanks dude :)
  4. LordVengeance
    LordVengeance
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.31
    + Extra 5 stars. This is a wonderful cooking bot. It is really fast and consistent, though it decided to stop working today for some reason. I'm not sure if its just my client or the bot. I'll try a few things to get it going again.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      How so? I used it last night :P
  5. seeley23
    seeley23
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    if i could rate this higher i would in a heartbeat i went from 1-99 using this bot worked great the entire time!!!
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Thanks dude! You went so fast. It's only been out a couple weeka
  6. zafrex
    zafrex
    5/5,
    It cooked 13k monkfish afk without isue at rogues den, i know that it is not supported but if you could add hosidius house it would be nice
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Damn. I can add it. But what I want to know is how close is th e bank and whatever thing you use to cook the food from each other? Pm me
  7. xenic
    xenic
    4/5,
    Great! But something seems wrong when I try to use it to cook marckerel fish. It just decides to log off.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Do you have raw mackeral?
  8. kkzz01
    kkzz01
    3/5,
    Hi, bot was working perfectly apart from one bug I seem to have encountered. Cooking raw tuna at al kharid the bot gets stuck withdrawing the tuna from the bank, not sure why.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Can you describe in detail how???
  9. hallyy
    hallyy
    5/5,
    Got me to 99 cooking <3
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Dude nice!
  10. lambo12000
    lambo12000
    4/5,
    Bot works well and does what its job, however at Al Kharid its unnecessary for it to click the mini map multiple times to move since both the bank and the building with the cooker are both visible on the map. It would be much more humanlike if it would only clicked once.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      It's a medium distance...