Regal Cooker 1.1.2

Get Baked!

1. awesome123man
    Completely Rewritten!!!

Speed and efficiency, with antiban measures implemented.
    If there is something missing from the bot please post an issue here: Issues · Awesome123man/Regal-Bug-Logs · GitHub

Supports Many locations!

Bot will automatically stop when bank runs out of food to withdraw. :)

99 Achieved by @chad
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    hallyy, Asmodeus6969 and iXerohunter like this.

Recent Reviews

1. PurpleFish1231
    PurpleFish1231
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1.2
    Works Great, only sucky thing is that it clicks the Food & right clicks the stove in Hosidius, looks very botty.. Overall Decent
  2. rolyat136
    rolyat136
    5/5,
    works great at Hos House 5/5. I would def say saving a click when using food on the oven would make this much better and not look so "botty". You can simply click the oven and it'll cook the food you have in your inv
    1. awesome123man
  3. exus1993
    exus1993
    1/5,
    I tried this bot in catherby to cook swordfish but gets stuck between the bank and the range. Sorry for 1 star, haven't tried it anywhere else.
  4. lordgaben
    lordgaben
    1/5,
    Just terrible. First 5 minutes it proved worthless at Al-Kharid sadly. Takes the food out of the bank, doesnt make it to the range. Cooks the food, cant make it back to the bank. Not sure if the author knows and just doesn't care or is too busy or what, but just putting it out there that it flat out doesn't work at Al-Kharid.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      I haven't upkept this bot for any locations. Al kharid is the only one with a door. I know the other locations work...
  5. 808onacid
    808onacid
    3/5,
    Script doesn`t work properly if I didn`t baby sit id get insta banned... runs in al kharaida to the kitchen, stops between doors and continues click...
  6. Otabot
    Otabot
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.1
    Works perfectly at Hosidius cooking range. ez 99 ty for great script
    1. awesome123man
  7. Matt Ginley
    Matt Ginley
    2/5,
    like the Raggnar said it just keeps clicking in the same spot. I was using catherby and started in the bank it clicked like 2 spaces left of the door with the range and just kept clicking that same spot. please check over and fix and i will change the rating thanks!
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Why use catherby?
  8. Raggnar97
    Raggnar97
    2/5,
    Just clicks the same spot over and over again.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Can you provide anything else? I used it last night with no issues...
  9. Sbacuppa1x
    Sbacuppa1x
    5/5,
    has been brilliant for the last week but its sticking on going back to the bank and just keeps over clicking the edge of the bank, (Al Kharid), please update this! I love this bot its crazy good
  10. npbruns1
    npbruns1
    5/5,
    AMAZING BOT!! This is the go to for any cooking needs from stacks of raw food sitting in the bank! If there is a way, can you possible add Seaweed to the cooking list. It would be extremely helpful to many accounts that use this! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Does it cook the same?