Regal Cooker 1.1.2

Get Baked!

1. awesome123man
    Completely Rewritten!!!

Speed and efficiency, with antiban measures implemented.
    If there is something missing from the bot please post an issue here: Issues · Awesome123man/Regal-Bug-Logs · GitHub

Supports Many locations!

Bot will automatically stop when bank runs out of food to withdraw. :)

99 Achieved by @chad
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    hallyy, Asmodeus6969 and iXerohunter like this.

Recent Reviews

1. faviannnb
    faviannnb
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1.2
    Works quite well but Al Kharid keeps on getting stuck between bank and the range
  2. Rodrigo Berdu
    Rodrigo Berdu
    5/5,
    Very good, but after 99 it doesn't work anymore? I tried and it didn't work here after 99
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      That makes no sense. Please send logs in a pm or join my discord using the link in my Profile
  3. PierreJean
    PierreJean
    3/5,
    The script works great but could you check into the karambwan code, because it gets stuck when you have to chose between a poison or cooked karambwan. If you fix this I will surely give you 5 stars.
  4. Calinzt
    Calinzt
    1/5,
    Doesn't work at al-Khalid and catherby, get stuck either outside bank or outside cooking range
  5. Redicated
    Redicated
    1/5,
    Tried Al-Kharid and Catherby but didn't worked out well.
    The bot was missing the bank and the cooking place everytime again.
  6. WOLFSVEN
    WOLFSVEN
    3/5,
    it stucks Always at al kharid!
  7. PurpleFish1231
    PurpleFish1231
    4/5,
    Works Great, only sucky thing is that it clicks the Food & right clicks the stove in Hosidius, looks very botty.. Overall Decent
  8. rolyat136
    rolyat136
    5/5,
    works great at Hos House 5/5. I would def say saving a click when using food on the oven would make this much better and not look so "botty". You can simply click the oven and it'll cook the food you have in your inv
    1. awesome123man
  9. exus1993
    exus1993
    1/5,
    I tried this bot in catherby to cook swordfish but gets stuck between the bank and the range. Sorry for 1 star, haven't tried it anywhere else.
  10. lordgaben
    lordgaben
    1/5,
    Just terrible. First 5 minutes it proved worthless at Al-Kharid sadly. Takes the food out of the bank, doesnt make it to the range. Cooks the food, cant make it back to the bank. Not sure if the author knows and just doesn't care or is too busy or what, but just putting it out there that it flat out doesn't work at Al-Kharid.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      I haven't upkept this bot for any locations. Al kharid is the only one with a door. I know the other locations work...