Burning up the competition

1. Snufalufugus
    Firemakes at a variety of locations

Recent Reviews

1. tdotsfinest52
    tdotsfinest52
    1/5,
    Version: 2.0.3
    Trash. Movement isn't smooth. It doesn't get to the right tile. Stops frequently. Burning the logs is okay, but banking and getting back into position is awful. Uncared for bot, doesn't work, don't use you'll get banned.
  2. vileno
    vileno
    4/5,
    costuma funcionar, so que n dura mais de 2hr sem travar em algum lugar. excelente bot por sinal
  3. PwnedQc
    PwnedQc
    5/5,
  4. RSAddict247
    RSAddict247
    1/5,
    goes to west varrock , walks in the middle of varrock, but doesnt do anything, just stands there lol. maybe have it so its a set tile path, and auto clicks the tinderbox once the 1st log has been clicked so that its ready to go for the next fire...
  5. jame
    jame
    1/5,
    it gets stuck trying to make a fire in front of a door in Varrock east it happen again 5 min after the first time
  6. Rickiejj007
    Rickiejj007
    4/5,
    Worked fine for a while. But now it keeps getting in the staff shop in varrock and locks itself in the building so it can't make a fire. Please fix this, then it will be a 5 star review
  7. RealWoke
    RealWoke
    3/5,
    Worked fine the first day or two I used it, I'm a huge fan of the Regal bots so I downloaded it immediately. All of a sudden it started ending suddenly every session after 2 hours, which means I can't leave my computer. Other than that a great bot.
  8. FlabbyMan
    FlabbyMan
    5/5,
    A+++ Ran this for hours at Falador east multiple time, and is flawless. Also Progressive mode is great, 1 click and you're on your way to getting 99 Firemaking. Recommend to all
  9. StealthGod
    StealthGod
    5/5,
    works perfectly 1-50 fm in 1:10mins keep it up!
  10. lowrider41
    lowrider41
    1/5,
    Keep receiving error "we are out of tinderbox" every time I try to start the bot. I've tried multiple different settings as well as kept one in my inventory with multiple in my bank as well. If fixed, will re-rate