Burning up the competition

1. Snufalufugus
    Firemakes at a variety of locations

Recent Reviews

1. DivineHacks
    DivineHacks
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.0
    Great bot, got me from 1-50 very quickly.
  2. log0ut
    log0ut
    4/5,
    bot breaks if you run out of the tier of log your level coincides with, rather than burning lower tier logs, but other than that it works perfectly and im convinced the 1 star reviews just didnt know how to set it up.
  3. jallabr0r
    jallabr0r
    5/5,
    Great bot, went to 1-50 pretty fast using the break handler, thanks for this amazing script :)
  4. JRyan
    JRyan
    5/5,
    Don't be put off by the other reviews. Worked perfectly for me only let down for me was it would only do a full inventory. Would be nice if there was an option to do all the logs and then do them in level order. So for example I had 100 normal logs left before it moved on to the next ones. Would have been nice for them to just burn them all.
  5. kkartel
    kkartel
    2/5,
    I dont know what happened but this bot is pretty much unusable now. Used to work just fine, i could afk for hours without problems, now its constant mistakes no matter where i try to fire logs
  6. nastolgicbot
    nastolgicbot
    1/5,
    its broken. its doesn't do anything but sit there. broken remove this or fix it.
  7. Hiroto
    Hiroto
    4/5,
    Works just fine in Falador, only issue is that when I level with the progression mode it only works if I had a full inventory worth of the previous log. (i.e if I was burning logs and only have 14 logs left, it wont burn those and then bank for the oaks. It just shuts off.) Other than that this bot ran smoothly. Very nice. Thanks for the bot!
  8. Lil Jeep
    Lil Jeep
    1/5,
    Does not work at all. Will not burn a single log.
  9. b a n d o s
    b a n d o s
    1/5,
    horrible bot, doenst work good
  10. GranTorino
    GranTorino
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    Decent, would be a 5-star bot if it lit logs in two separate rows instead of the same one every single time :/