Burning up the competition

1. Snufalufugus
    Firemakes at a variety of locations

Recent Reviews

1. kkartel
    kkartel
    2/5,
    Version: 2.0.0
    I dont know what happened but this bot is pretty much unusable now. Used to work just fine, i could afk for hours without problems, now its constant mistakes no matter where i try to fire logs
  2. nastolgicbot
    nastolgicbot
    1/5,
    its broken. its doesn't do anything but sit there. broken remove this or fix it.
  3. Hiroto
    Hiroto
    4/5,
    Works just fine in Falador, only issue is that when I level with the progression mode it only works if I had a full inventory worth of the previous log. (i.e if I was burning logs and only have 14 logs left, it wont burn those and then bank for the oaks. It just shuts off.) Other than that this bot ran smoothly. Very nice. Thanks for the bot!
  4. Lil Jeep
    Lil Jeep
    1/5,
    Does not work at all. Will not burn a single log.
  5. b a n d o s
    b a n d o s
    1/5,
    horrible bot, doenst work good
  6. GranTorino
    GranTorino
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    Decent, would be a 5-star bot if it lit logs in two separate rows instead of the same one every single time :/
  7. peeweeracer
    peeweeracer
    4/5,
    was an awesome bot just needs to be touched up. lights fire in the same row everytime
  8. Jebediah123
    Jebediah123
    5/5,
    Level 1-55 Firemaking in 2 hours with auto progression mode. Thanks! Looking forward to trying your Wintertodt Script.
  9. 0 p 3 d
    0 p 3 d
    3/5,
    some errors
  10. Brando1267
    Brando1267
    1/5,
    Did as was supposed to but didn't withdraw correct logs. Happened multiple times. It switched to a random log after burning an inventory of the correct log. I came back after an hour and instead of willow logs it burned over 100k worth in yew logs.