Burning up the competition

1. Snufalufugus
    Firemakes at a variety of locations

Recent Reviews

1. StealthGod
    StealthGod
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.3
    works perfectly 1-50 fm in 1:10mins keep it up!
  2. lowrider41
    lowrider41
    1/5,
    Keep receiving error "we are out of tinderbox" every time I try to start the bot. I've tried multiple different settings as well as kept one in my inventory with multiple in my bank as well. If fixed, will re-rate
  3. Whipcreamer
    Whipcreamer
    3/5,
    Always Hard to say what bot got you banned when it happens. This was the last one i used. Had to babysit it in varrok east as it got stuck trying to put a fire infront of a building door. Did get firemaking xp fairly fast when i did use it
  4. null0x
    null0x
    5/5,
    Worked flawlessly for me. Well done.
  5. Racecavalier
    Racecavalier
    4/5,
    Great bot! 20-95 firemaking in 2 1/2 days. falador east needs fixed since it has troubles with the easter event being in the way! other then that i highly reccomend! Its ran smoothly every location other then Falador East!
  6. hightimesbro
    hightimesbro
    4/5,
    script worked flawless at first burned logs fast and banks fast! but after going from level 71to75 then after that it started pulling all my magic logs I had in bank I didn't notice till over 3k magic logs got burned lmao... I tried everything I could to get it to pull yews but it won't. prob something to do with my end, not sure yet.
  7. Altered
    Altered
    4/5,
    Very good script, does its job well. Would be nice though if the movement between bank and firemaking wouldn't be click per click (click-walk-click-walk).
  8. Bigjimmy212
    Bigjimmy212
    5/5,
    needs an update keeps crashing
  9. leggors
    leggors
    5/5,
    Probably the best fire making tool on this website. That being said, it's not without flaws. Bot won't continue without a full inventory of logs. I would also like to see some anti-ban measures.
  10. olivebates
    olivebates
    4/5,
    Version: 2.0.2
    Very good, but I don't get why it needs to right click to use... Should be a toggle for it to just click the items.