Regal Fisher 1.1.75

Does this look dangerous to you???

1. awesome123man
    The Circus is here to hook some fish!

Fish anywhere as long as I have that fish added. Just request it to be added if it's not :)

Recent Reviews

1. dantez
    dantez
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.75
    so overall really solid bot, great job man! the banking works great and i never had a problem when i was doing 6 hour sessions! i was wondering if you could add sacred eels and the ability to gut them with a knife?
  2. scharfy
    scharfy
    4/5,
    Really awesome bot, only complaint I have is that it doesn't support barbarian training, i.e: always withdraws a harpoon instead of barehand fishing.
  3. Jakub Sudol
    Jakub Sudol
    5/5,
    BIG FAN of ALL the Regal bots. No real problem when using the radius feature to fish at the guild, but would love to see an option setting for the guild. Also an option to use d harpoon spec would be nice.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      I'd be down to add it. Is the predefined location for the guild a must?
  4. xThunderSlugx
    xThunderSlugx
    5/5,
    I gave five stars because i dont have any issues. the one thing i would like to be fixed, or implemented, is when at barb village it will only fish at the two spots next to the bridge. For whatever reason, it will not go to the two fishing holes directly to the left by the burning logs.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Make a custom location there and it will work
  5. johny2face7
    johny2face7
    5/5,
    Just bot 3-4 hours and you will have no problem. Best fishing bot out there.
    1. awesome123man
  6. mage tiger30
    mage tiger30
    5/5,
    Literally had no problems with this at all, got me 1-60 fishing in 1 day
    1. awesome123man
  7. robby321
    robby321
    4/5,
    cool bot, only issue that I have noticed so far is when fishing monkfish the bot goes to bank the fish and doesn't close the bank before trying to click on the fishing spot so I think it clicks on the bank interface instead resulting it standing at the bank like a dummy for a while.
  8. Joe_D
    Joe_D
    4/5,
    Would love to know how the banking feature works
  9. sircounterfeit
    sircounterfeit
    2/5,
    would only run for about an hour and then would log off the account otherwise great bot!
  10. Jsmithington
    Jsmithington
    5/5,
    works good botted all night no problems