Regal Fishing Trawler 1.0.4

Trawl for the Angler Set!

1. Snufalufugus
    Plays the fishing trawler game for the angler set!

With a 1/8 angler piece loot rate, and each game taking 12 minutes with the waiting period, a full set will take 6 hours and 24 minutes if you're at the drop rate. Compare this total cost of $1.40 to the prices you'll find offered by Trawler services ($15+) ! With this bot, you can get a cheap Angler outfit without having anyone else access your account.

The only requirements are to have plenty of swamp paste in your inventory to patch holes in the trawler, and to have 15 fishing to play the minigame. If you have existing angler pieces when starting the bot, choose the amount you own in the drop down menu.

Features:
    • Intelligent leak patching - Patches leaks diagonally if your character won't move, and gets "lazier" once you're at a safe activity level
    • Keeps track of trawler pieces - Once you get all four, you're notified and the bot automatically stops!
    • Playersensed and randomized thresholds to give every user a unique and varied playstyle while playing the minigame
    • Heavily playersensed methods, and every delay is playersensed throughout the bot to keep your account safe
    • Stops automatically if you're running too low on swamp paste

Don't have real-life money to use the bot? Use your OSGP!
    OSRS - Selling RM Credits and Supporter Rank for OSRS GP

Recent Reviews

1. Jack1
    Jack1
    2/5,
    Version: 1.0.4
    Gets kick clicks aimlessly at the ocean, gets kicked once every 3 runs
  2. Bean.
    Bean.
    5/5,
    perfect. no issues at all <3
  3. blisterz
    blisterz
    2/5,
    Bot works, but if the boat crashes or bot is kicked from the ship the bot sits on the shore and spam clicks the ocean. Will update review when issue is corrected.
  4. Ken90
    Ken90
    5/5,
    Amazing bot, yes there was an issue when something updated, either runescape or runemate, that broke bot for a couple days. Really sad people have to mark as one star due to this temporary issue. Author was very quick on updating the bot and refunded to anyone who asked for it that i am aware of.
  5. Colt45W
    Colt45W
    5/5,
    Great stuff! Snuf is and excellent bot maker, I use many of his bots and he is always trying to improve and keep them running smoothly. Getting my 5th set of anglers today with this bot, no bans yet!
  6. Fatboy61
    Fatboy61
    1/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    Started it, said 'Regal Fishing Trawler could not be started (null)' and just bugged out but charged me a nice 0.15$ ;) And there are no logs to send to the developer either so basically I just got ripped off. Worthless.
  7. Christopher Yeager
    Christopher Yeager
    1/5,
    I'd honestly like my money back, this bot is overpriced and I only received 1 piece of angler gear, that's when i was playing it myself. It does a crappy job and cant even repair the nets on the last minute........... Funny for a "Flawless" bot to not do what it should... i started with over $9.50 in credits and under $8.50 and received nothing for it other than some stupid ass swordfish...
  8. kiracoeee
    kiracoeee
    2/5,
    Charges you everytime you start an instance...... Got almost a dollar taken.
  9. yuhboybrian
    yuhboybrian
    5/5,
    Works perfectly without any errors.
  10. Skilling_Ai
    Skilling_Ai
    2/5,
    I would give 5 stars , used on one account got full outfit no problem. I just wasted 5hr worth of credits on second account though. Almost every trip i got kicked off the boat and got stuck clicking ocean.
    Again, First account worked flawlessly not sure what the issue is with using this script atm