Regal Fishing Trawler 1.1.01

Trawl for the Angler Set!

1. Snufalufugus
    Plays the fishing trawler game for the angler set!

With a 1/8 angler piece loot rate, and each game taking 12 minutes with the waiting period, a full set will take 6 hours and 24 minutes if you're at the drop rate. Compare this total cost of $1.40 to the prices you'll find offered by Trawler services ($15+) ! With this bot, you can get a cheap Angler outfit without having anyone else access your account.

The only requirements are to have plenty of swamp paste in your inventory to patch holes in the trawler, and to have 15 fishing to play the minigame. If you have existing angler pieces when starting the bot, choose the amount you own in the drop down menu.

Features:
    • Intelligent leak patching - Patches leaks diagonally if your character won't move, and gets "lazier" once you're at a safe activity level
    • Keeps track of trawler pieces - Once you get all four, you're notified and the bot automatically stops!
    • Playersensed and randomized thresholds to give every user a unique and varied playstyle while playing the minigame
    • Heavily playersensed methods, and every delay is playersensed throughout the bot to keep your account safe
    • Stops automatically if you're running too low on swamp paste

Don't have real-life money to use the bot? Use your OSGP!
    OSRS - Selling RM Credits and Supporter Rank for OSRS GP

Recent Reviews

1. ImOxidated
    ImOxidated
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1.01
    writing this to take back my 2 star from earlier. bot seems to be working fine now!
  2. googoo12
    googoo12
    5/5,
    Well and truely worth the money! I have got 3 accounts the full outfit AND the pet twice over the last 2/3 days!

Be aware as some peoples RNG sucks, one of my accounts took 14 hours (Botted straight) so dont expect it to be done in 3/4 hours!

5* always for this bot!
  3. dantecook
    dantecook
    5/5,
    Great bot. works very well with no errors for me!
  4. jjs15
    jjs15
    4/5,
    Worked for me great on main account however when i started up on another account a couple weeks later it starts then immediately stops due to insufficient swamp paste? i have 1200. After checking the logs its identifying the paste as a "members object" rather than swamp paste?

If that was back to normal be a 5* for sure!
    1. Snufalufugus
      Author's Response
      Please post the logs in the support thread from your session and also let me know how much of a refund you require in that post. This is a client bug I've been trying to pin down for a while.
  5. Offrico
    Offrico
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.0
    Took me 3 hours. Ran without a hitch. It doesn't do the diagonal fix but did the job and kept the activity up.
  6. dazl
    dazl
    5/5,
    Ran script for 10 hours with breaks and got the full outfit over night, thanks :)
  7. One Last Dab
    One Last Dab
    4/5,
    worked great, other than it didnt diagonal fix like stated.
    only fixed one in front of you.
  8. Dawaj123
    Dawaj123
    5/5,
    Works well, used today and worked flawlessly!
  9. JK91
    JK91
    1/5,
    Says im out of swamp paste but I have 500 in invent. And it's charging .45 per time I run it?
  10. tyronebiggums3374
    tyronebiggums3374
    5/5,
    The bot runs almost perfectly with the new update, only thing i noticed is you have to selected the "instant reaction time" setting or it is way too slow to manage to do anything,But as long as you have this selected the Script works flawlessly!