Regal Fishing Trawler 1.0.4

Trawl for the Angler Set!

1. Snufalufugus
    Plays the fishing trawler game for the angler set!

With a 1/8 angler piece loot rate, and each game taking 12 minutes with the waiting period, a full set will take 6 hours and 24 minutes if you're at the drop rate. Compare this total cost of $1.40 to the prices you'll find offered by Trawler services ($15+) ! With this bot, you can get a cheap Angler outfit without having anyone else access your account.

The only requirements are to have plenty of swamp paste in your inventory to patch holes in the trawler, and to have 15 fishing to play the minigame. If you have existing angler pieces when starting the bot, choose the amount you own in the drop down menu.

Features:
    • Intelligent leak patching - Patches leaks diagonally if your character won't move, and gets "lazier" once you're at a safe activity level
    • Keeps track of trawler pieces - Once you get all four, you're notified and the bot automatically stops!
    • Playersensed and randomized thresholds to give every user a unique and varied playstyle while playing the minigame
    • Heavily playersensed methods, and every delay is playersensed throughout the bot to keep your account safe
    • Stops automatically if you're running too low on swamp paste

Don't have real-life money to use the bot? Use your OSGP!
    OSRS - Selling RM Credits and Supporter Rank for OSRS GP

Recent Reviews

1. goonbottergg
    goonbottergg
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.4
    10/10 got my outfit and only afkd out once or twice but that was due to lag. Learned about the settings and I was good to go.
  2. ohlawd123
    ohlawd123
    5/5,
    Very basic...but gets the job done!
  3. xp3ngu1nx
    xp3ngu1nx
    5/5,
    This minigame sucks. I got 2 pieces in 8 hours. This script ran flawlessly for 8 hours, well worth using it for this cancer minigame.
  4. ambigboidoboth
    ambigboidoboth
    2/5,
    I can say without a doubt that this is your worst bot, by a long margin. You should feel bad about the extortionate price on this free level bot at best. If it gets kicked off the boat it just stands and click in the ocean. Sometimes it wont move the camera to click on the net after getting back from a trip and gets left behind. If you aren't babysitting it then it will 100% experience a bot breaking issue every 20 minutes. Not your best work snuf. 15 cents is way too much for this in its state.
  5. matty420
    matty420
    5/5,
    had the outfit in 3 hours
  6. Freaks
    Freaks
    5/5,
    Ran this bot on 3 accounts for 6-8 hours straight to get full Angler and did not come across 1 issue. You could say that it is a little over priced but being the only one of its kind I find it in demand and personally was well worth the .15/hr.

This mini game is literally cancer and this bot was amazing thank you.

I would like to see a feature that It lets you know or maybe equips the angler gear as you get it... Just so I did not have to keep manually checking but other then that.. spot on.
    1. Snufalufugus
      Author's Response
      The bot alerts you when you've completed the set through a big green client banner notification. Glad you're enjoying the bot.
  7. Hiroto
    Hiroto
    5/5,
    Have not had issues with this bot, expect to spend about $1-2 for this damn outfit though if RNG is not on your side.
  8. Jack1
    Jack1
    2/5,
    Gets kick clicks aimlessly at the ocean, gets kicked once every 3 runs
  9. Bean.
    Bean.
    5/5,
    perfect. no issues at all <3
  10. blisterz
    blisterz
    2/5,
    Bot works, but if the boat crashes or bot is kicked from the ship the bot sits on the shore and spam clicks the ocean. Will update review when issue is corrected.