1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Regal FlyFishAndCook 2.0.02

Fly fish and cook!

1. Snufalufugus
    Barb village fly fisher. Can cook, or not cook, and bank or drop fish.
    CuCuy Bot likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. bot710
    bot710
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.02
    Super Solid! only thing its missing is a "break option"
    Cant have it all for free.
    Great Bot. 5/5
  2. Moreinsight
    Moreinsight
    5/5,
    Been using it for the last 5-6 days for 15h a day in a f2p world.
    Still going strong 72-89 Fishing.
  3. nod123
    nod123
    5/5,
    Literally been using this nonstop without breaks for 6+ hours straight a day for a few days now on multiple accounts
  4. agilityosrs
    agilityosrs
    5/5,
    bot got me 30-55 fish no breaks .. members world. old account.. people getting banned are fresh accounts.. this place has high ban rate. so bot at your own risk
  5. guskingb
    guskingb
    5/5,
    Accidentally left the bot running for 5 hours and no bans.. left it running multiple times for 1-2 at a time and we still good. Great bot mate thank you! <3
  6. nickyanoniem
    nickyanoniem
    2/5,
    Not sure what happend 1-60 on 3 accounts and 3e got banned within 4 hours? I think something changed unfortunately.
  7. ABYS999
    ABYS999
    3/5,
    Permanant Banned after 4 hours use with breaks generated included at barb village.
  8. canadas back
    canadas back
    3/5,
    Was working fine for weeks, now when I try to run the script it will just take me to the bank and sit there until I log out. Then it will log back in and continue to sit in the bank. I even selected the option to drop fish so it has no reason to be at the bank. Soon as this is fixed it will def be a 5 star rating
  9. TheRMato
    TheRMato
    5/5,
    Works like a charm
  10. macky3217
    macky3217
    5/5,
    all cool and good, only problem is when you pause the bot and replay it, it doesnt drop the fishes it previously cooked or caught, fixable on users end just by dropping the fish themselves before replaying the game