Regal Gilded Altar 1.0.1

Pray the pain away!

1. awesome123man
    Regal Gilded Altar

Features:
    -OSRS
    • Any bones (Wyvern, Dragon, Lava Dragon, Big, and normal)
    • Has all the Regal API features (Break Handler, Skill Tracker, etc)
    • PlayerSense max delays for a custom player behavior.
    • Works in Rimmington only, Noted bones req. and coins.
    -RS3
    • On the way :)

Recent Reviews

1. Huntb95
    Huntb95
    2/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    Basically doesn't work at all. It will go to the portal and click on "Friend's House" but won't type the name I enter in the settings. Also it's like a 25% chance that it won't find the altar in the house (visible on screen) and a 50% chance that it doesn't find the portal to leave the house and just sits at the altar until I click the portal. With this much input, there is basically no need to use the bot at all.
  2. MrGenie
    MrGenie
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    How Come it worked Flawless for me? I Ran it on Rs3 like 37hrs str8. One button enabled Screen Locked max zoomed out. Preset 1 (DRAGON BONES ONLY) =\_[C,C]_/=
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      I didn't even notice you reviewed this :( sorry.
      I seriously lack the time to add rs3 back and I am not going to put the old version up because the coding was terrible and used 0 playersense.
  3. Snup
    Snup
    3/5,
    Version: 0.0.44
    Iam using this on RS3.

The bot has a few flaws.
    When it's done offering the bones at a gilder altar at a ''friends'' house it clicks teleport to Burthorpe.
    But the bot doesn't let it finish the teleport animation and clicks teleport again and again and again.

Another flaw is when I teleport back to Burthorpe the bot wants to click the bank but someone stands in front of it so it doesn't click and just stands there hovering the mouse.
    Maybe it should right mouse click the bank.
  4. darkos29
    darkos29
    3/5,
    Actually a pretty good bot. However, 1 BIG problem. When teleporting to Burth it teleports over and over again without allowing the loadstone port to happen so you just stand in the same spot whilst it spam clicks teleport. IF this was fixed and the speed was updated I feel like it would be an extremely good bot.
    Apart from that there are only a few minor issues like when banking it sometimes can not click the bank and when entering the portal it sometimes can not click the portal. If these minor things got fixed I would rate this bot at max!
    Thankyou for reading and I hope this helps!
  5. rimas
    rimas
    4/5,
    if it clicks on the altar and a long list of names shows up instead of "offer altar" it stays on that list without doing anything
  6. InfidelAllah
    InfidelAllah
    1/5,
    Broken as of 12/29/16

Stuck on use bones.
    1. awesome123man
  7. JoeMe
    JoeMe
    5/5,
    Many thanks for this!
    Please add an option to enter and use your own house!
    Any way to disable camera moving? That's what usually brakes it.
    Camera pointing north with a big enough resizable client will allow the bot to see everything by default, which also makes it faster.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Suprized this still works! I am going to eventually rewrite this
  8. Many Cats
    Many Cats
    3/5,
    Does a handful of runs and then logs out. Needs to be babysat as well. The bot also seems to freak out if your game has slightly longer loading times than perfect, it messes up the teleporting and pathing.
  9. TwoGlenn1994
    TwoGlenn1994
    4/5,
    Awesome bot, the idea is there, it does what it does but just needs some tweaking here and there, good job author.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Thanks. Still need to fix for osrs
  10. mkultra
    mkultra
    1/5,
    Version: 0.0.43
    Enters and leaves portal repeat never actually uses bones. (OSRS)
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      I have been working to fix this. Patience plz, I know it's broken