Regal Hunter Legacy 1.1.4

Hunts down Awesomeness for you!

1. awesome123man
    New Version Currently only supports Bird Snares and Box traps.
    elmori83 and Makanic like this.

Recent Reviews

1. KBOSRS
    KBOSRS
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1.4
    I have got 1-88 hunter using this bot. It doesn't dismiss NPC. It does lose traps from time to time so I would recommend filling the inv up with traps and leave 1-2 empty slots. When taking a break, if someone takes the world and their traps interfere with yours, the bot does stop. For a free bot, it does what it's advertised to do.
  2. Fearmate
    Fearmate
    4/5,
    Amazing and great bot, but it really should "Talk" or "Dismiss" random event NPC's.
  3. Kunk
    Kunk
    4/5,
    Amazing bot does what it's supposed to. I did get banned but I will admit it was due to my own actions. All bots are bot at your own risk, watch your times play more human like.
  4. cookbenj
    cookbenj
    5/5,
    find an empty world, don't do breaks, run for up to 4 hours a time twice or three times a day. yes the bot doesn't pick up all chins which isn't that bad really. only con is that the order of reset/lay/check shaking box priorities should be randomized because its the only pattern this bot has. Thanks
  5. bash
    bash
    5/5,
    hella good idk what ya'll saying run this for 10+ hours
  6. marshelel reis
    marshelel reis
    5/5,
    ran this for a solid couple of hours, even took a nap while it was running. not bot like, fast, responsive, awesome!
  7. alec colwell
    alec colwell
    5/5,
    works well, runs 5+ hrs no problem, sometimes though it gets the coordinates wrong and it starts running really far from where you intended
  8. hutti
    hutti
    2/5,
    seems to not place all traps at chins correctly, and causes my game to drop fps a little.
  9. DiNYePeR
    DiNYePeR
    5/5,
    Great bot ! i can say flawless except shift drop is a bit buggy. would love to see save/load profile.
  10. thomas sharkey
    thomas sharkey
    5/5,
    almost at 30m xp botted now ran for over 15 hours a day some times