Regal Hunter 1.1.3

Hunts down Awesomeness for you!

1. awesome123man
    New Version Currently only supports Bird Snares and Box traps.
    elmori83 and Makanic like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Hoodini
    Hoodini
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1.3
    This script works great, I don't have a problem, just a suggestion. This bot would be even better if you could choose how fast it would react. like for example; afk reactions, instant, human-like, etc. a suggestion is better than a problem, keep up the good work!
  2. 112958m
    112958m
    4/5,
    Very nice free bot!, i level'd from 1 to 80 w/o a ban.
    5 - 8 hours a day.
    Only reason that i dont give 5 stars is because it will lose some traps, but other than that its a great bot! Thankyou for this.
  3. DetroitMI
    DetroitMI
    5/5,
    Amazing bot, used it for like 10+ hours without a single problem. Only small problem is box picking priority, can only do 4 boxes rather than 5 because dismantled boxes have higher priority than shaking.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Hopefully I'll rework this sometime
  4. Thomas Berry
    Thomas Berry
    5/5,
    Well done.
  5. jelangkung
    jelangkung
    4/5,
    Really good bot, it is fast, could be easy 5 star.

Only 2 problems i have are:

- That it prioritizes "failed" box traps over "succesfull" box traps. So sometimes it just misses out on a succesfull catch because it just keeps going for other traps. And the succesfull box trap dissapears and apears as an item on the ground.

- Also it does NOT proioritizes the first box that is "closed". I think it likes to go for the box that is closest by. And this makes me also mis out on some succesfull catches.

I am only 70 hunter so my catch rate isn't that great, So i mainly struggle with the first issue. But if it could just focus on the first box that closses and then it doesnt matter if that is a succesfull catch or a failed one... but constantly prioritze on the first "closed" box. You would really get my 5 stars. And it could be a paid version no doubt.

But still im going to keep using it 60k/hour can't really complain but i just wanted to give a review that could help all of us.

Cheers.
  6. Fused
    Fused
    5/5,
    No issues. Great for a free bot.
  7. zakkewasser1
    zakkewasser1
    3/5,
    got stuck on dropping items, found my bot logged out.
  8. Hrqstn Miryuu
    Hrqstn Miryuu
    5/5,
    this is great scrip
    i get my hunter from lvl 9 to 98(need 1mil exp to get lvl 99)
    this will become even greater if the scrip priority the one that succes catching rather than failed one
  9. thomas sharkey
    thomas sharkey
    5/5,
    thats 1-91 so far done only problem is that it some times gets stuck on the right click option till the box disperse but still for a free bot pretty much flawless
  10. Crosel
    Crosel
    5/5,
    1-85 so far , more than 4 hrs daily and in the night i do other skills nice script
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Nice dude