Regal Hunter 1.0.5

Hunts down Awesomeness for you!

1. awesome123man
    Catch different animals!
    This is still in early developement, bugs are present.

HAVE EXTRA TRAPS!!!

V (0.0.1) Bird snares supported!
    V (0.1.0) Box traps and Deadfalls have been added!
    V (0.1.1) Box trap hunting bugs squished and efficiency greatly improved(Completely rewrote :p)
    V(0.1.2) Box trap hunting should be even faster and more flawless than ever :D along with RS3 support that has not been tested and will most likely not work because i dont know if it is different in rs3(so please tell me nicely) :D

Recent Reviews

1. Greg Hardy
    Greg Hardy
    2/5,
    Version: 1.0.5
    Goes well for about 15 minutes and then fails to pick up the boxes causing you to log out and then repeats
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Please pm me :)
  2. Darth_nihilus
    Darth_nihilus
    1/5,
    not working
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Explain...
  3. Steve1993
    Steve1993
    4/5,
    can get a bit glitchy when doing chins, and the way it puts traps down could be a bit better i.e after picking up box could place one down before picking another up, other than that good bot
  4. Weedweasel
    Weedweasel
    5/5,
    Out of all the bots iv used on this site this has been the fastest reaction time iv seen and to make it better its free. I have only used the snares so far but i can tell the box version will better. There are still few bugs i forget to mention but that wont kill how i rate it based on your time getting to fix it good job sir.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      I appreciate your feedback a lot and the fact that you didnt cut into me for trying to give the bot a rewrite. I am trying to make it better than the other hunter bots available (Prime hunter) With better features mostly
  5. Turbotree
    Turbotree
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    Gets stuck when a butterfly gets in the way at chinchompas.
  6. Kakuzo IT
    Kakuzo IT
    1/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    bug bro, in tramp and in re-conecction acc
  7. el pipesito locquito
    el pipesito locquito
    1/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    bro very bad version, dawg hunter again plz
  8. haris0121
    haris0121
    2/5,
    This New bot is kind of buggy , The old was amazing so I have no doubt you will fix this one but until then I will leave this review as a 2 star (Old bot was by far way better and easily a 5 star bot, gained over 34m hunter xp on main with out a ban)
  9. luz de lna
    luz de lna
    3/5,
    if the account is disconnected and connects again, it remains bug giving infinite clip
  10. el pipesito locquito
    el pipesito locquito
    3/5,
    Version: 0.0.9
    how many days for new version?