Regal Hunter 1.1.4

Hunts down Awesomeness for you!

1. awesome123man
    New Version Currently only supports Bird Snares and Box traps.
    elmori83 and Makanic like this.

Recent Reviews

1. sebastien ladouceur
    sebastien ladouceur
    3/5,
    Version: 1.1.3
    used it from 63-99 , works well but only problem its really slow so u lose your box trap while hutning chins , within 1-10hrs you have to go bank to grab more box traps used about 400+ box traps so far need fixing
  2. espox
    espox
    5/5,
    excellent script ... it does not matter if you lose traps ... it's part of the script ... it's perfect like that ... it's human to lose traps ... if you do not lose traps ... it will be detected and blocked ... .. this is perfect ... it has helped me a lot ... I have not been banned for 15 days ...
    1. awesome123man
  3. jvalleyep
    jvalleyep
    5/5,
    I ran this from 63 hunter all the way to 25 mil hunter xp. I've never had a problem or an account ban.
    Only thing I can see as a problem recently is how slow it is.
  4. Mags1
    Mags1
    5/5,
    Have been using this bot on multiple accounts and its been working great! I usually run it for 1-2 hours at a time and have had no bans. Thank you very much for this!!!! :D
  5. Denmeister
    Denmeister
    4/5,
    Amazing bot! It's one of the best I've used and I really appreciate it man! Only reason why I'm giving 4 stars though is that sometimes the bot gets stuck. It happens when the bot says "Turning camera to box trap on Coordinate (whichever coordinates you're using)". What happens to me at least is that the bot right clicks on a fallen box trap, but doesn't click or anything and just gets stuck in that spot.
  6. oireapzz
    oireapzz
    5/5,
    pretty amazing script honestly, got one of my bots within top 800 on leaderboards :^).
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Damn dude nice!
  7. nemmemanz
    nemmemanz
    4/5,
    Pretty decent free script, should be a VIP.
    Could be abit quicker sometimes and 1 tick mortar for 5 stars.
    Been running from 69-82 now at red chins .
  8. joeljail
    joeljail
    5/5,
    perfect script .... the human being is wrong ..... a script that is wrong is good ... so it will not be detected .... I'm trying this script .....
  9. Kratos Shmertz
    Kratos Shmertz
    5/5,
    Works Great! 9-60 so far!
  10. trepidrex
    trepidrex
    4/5,
    There's a small problem dropping the bones and meat. Sometimes, the bot will not always hold down the shift button while trying to click the items, resulting in using the items on each other. If this was fixed, it would easily be a 5-star bot.