Hunts down Awesomeness for you!

1. awesome123man
    Catches Birds and Chinchompas

Recent Reviews

1. edmond
    edmond
    2/5,
    Version: 0.0.21
    works without breaks, during breaking it didnt collect traps beforehand and logs off losing the traps
  2. zerkkkkk
    zerkkkkk
    3/5,
    the only problem i had with it is its EXTREMELY slow, it only sets up to about 2 traps before something is caught making the xp per hour very bad. didnt find anything else, if you can fix this id give it a solid 4 stars.
  3. Salvation
    Salvation
    2/5,
    Very slow, does not bury bones even when setting it to bury, crashes if started while logged out.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      The crashing is a client issue. Wierd about the bones part. It's funny how I can't make a better Hunter bot than my original xD
  4. stevoh
    stevoh
    4/5,
    Hey man flawless bot! I have every single regal bot!! only problem I hve with this bot is that when catching red chins it only wants to lay down two traps at a time instead of four! please take look thank you :D
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Hmmm, maybe i implemented it wrong... IDK tbh
  5. Sif
    Sif
    5/5,
    Version: 0.0.99
    Awesome as the name of this bot.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Thanks dude
  6. big ben420
    big ben420
    4/5,
    Version: 0.0.99
    not a bad boot it just doesn't click on the box trap. it walks to the destination, but just doesn't click on the box trap. if you could fix this it would be great!
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      I'm confused. It will set and check traps. Did you put a trap down and not select the location that its on or something? I can confirm this bot works.
  7. chaang
    chaang
    5/5,
    Version: 0.0.7
    Great bot. It's really slow when it comes to setting up two or more traps. Also, the reaction time to checking a shaking box should be quicker. Still love it! Currently at 71 hunter. Started using Dawg Hunter at 53. :)
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Should be better now :p
  8. jonnysawyer
    jonnysawyer
    4/5,
    Version: 0.0.7
    Seems to still be fstopping when it gets even 1 pawya meat from grenwalls. Also just to note, I am playing on RS3. Can't wait till its working! thanks!
  9. jonnysawyer
    jonnysawyer
    4/5,
    Version: 0.0.66
    It's getting better! still at grenwalls my invetory fills with raw pawya meat and then the bot just doesnt know what to do and freezes
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Opps, missed a small thing. Fix on the way
  10. jonnysawyer
    jonnysawyer
    4/5,
    Version: 0.0.65
    Idk if this is the right spot for this, but when i try to start the bot it says there is an error and then stops the bot before it ever loads up. I LOVE THIS BOT help mehhhh