Regal Keg Balance Lite 1.0.10

Work those neck muscles!

1. Snufalufugus
    Balances kegs in the Warrior Guild for HP-less strength training.
    OceanView likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. Milking rs
    Milking rs
    1/5,
    Version: 1.0.9
    hey man i am just trying to get your attention here, what happened to the regal keg balance, seems to be glithing out and says that i have the free one and i only have like 5 hours of minnow catching left when it is keg ballance i am using, im fine with paying 8 cents an hour hell id even pay 12 but this lite version only lets me do 5 hours every 2 days and there is no longer a premium version can you please figure this out and make a premium one again or direct me to it, thanks
    otherwise bots great works great but i want to pay you and do more time per day.
  2. Huntersgonzo
    Huntersgonzo
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.8
    I think its great, works perfectly.

I would suggest that you add a quick how-to set this bot up on your page somewhere. I didn't realize that the screen had to be fixed for it to work.
  3. larsh4x
    larsh4x
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.7
    Bot is slow to walk to the room, will click at set coordinates then wait 2 sec before continuing. If i dont zoom completely out on the osrs screen, the bot will sometimes get stuck in the bank looking for the bank booth.
  4. OceanView
    OceanView
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.6
    Perfect bot 5 out of 5 Running flawlessly
    Only guy still updating ATM
  5. Kontneuker
    Kontneuker
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.5
    Perfect, ran it for like 6 hours streight without a problem. Snufalufungus is literally the best.
  6. Smiddy1488
    Smiddy1488
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.5
    Works great with a little babysitting to make sure it doesn't get stuck
  7. Matt9992
    Matt9992
    2/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    Hey bud, awesome little script if you can just work out the minor details,
    1) smoothen banking
    2) doesn't really need 6 food per inv
    3 long delays between tasks mainly when either out of energy pots or no food left.
    it does the keg balancing perfectly though, which is great. if you can watch over the computer you can do your own banking and it would be find, but thats not the reason i bot :P Thanks mate! great idea
  8. dude123
    dude123
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    nice bot, but there is many bugs cant eat more then one pice of cake pr cake :/ and its fail becus it select emty pots and its get stucket on the emty pots and cant find out more frome there plis fix its still a awsome bot