Regal Mining 3.1.2

Rocks will fear you!

1. awesome123man
    A mining bot for nearly everything in OSRS.

OSRS
    • Tons of mining locations
    • Powermining
    • RegalAPI

Please post any bugs to the discussion threads rather than leaving a bad review. (If I do not acknowledge your bug report, @me and if I still don't, then pop me a bad review)

Recent Updates

1. Regal Mining v3.1.2 Released!
  2. Regal Mining v3.1.91 Released!
  3. Regal Mining v3.1.91 Released!

Recent Reviews

1. shepon1
    shepon1
    5/5,
    Version: 3.1.9
    Works great besides slow pathing and my breaks seem to never log me back in
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Hmmm, i may have mis implemented it
  2. Kingarcher77
    Kingarcher77
    4/5,
    Version: 3.1.9
    great speed but clicks on mini map to often leaving your guys spazzing out... lve the falador west mining spot but by guy doesn't go to the bank he just clicks around aimlessly walking
  3. KittyMr
    KittyMr
    5/5,
    Version: 3.1.41
    Hey Dude i love this bot it has worked so well for me! I have gained over 600k xp using this bot with no faults. I just wanted to ask you for a small update, there is iron ore in the F2P mining guild, reckon you could add that to your bot? if you could you would literally have the best bot out (imo). Cheers man!
    1. awesome123man
  4. Grayjax
    Grayjax
    5/5,
    Bot is great. I had issues at first with it not properly dropping ore. All you have to do is enable SHIFT clicking in your runescape settings and it will drop the ore fast and reliably. I noticed that was the only issue people were having so be sure to fix that and re-review!
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Pathing has been terribly slow as well. I'm adding back my custom webs as they work much better for most locations. Thanks for the review!
  5. shiro shibainu
    shiro shibainu
    4/5,
    a decently good bot, only complaints if any would be the pathing it has when walking to bank (it being a bit slow for osrs)
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      I will get to making it faster really soo
  6. Kingarcher77
    Kingarcher77
    3/5,
    when power mining it just clicks on the ore in the inventory and doesn't drop it
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Enable shift dropping
  7. Mia Malkova
    Mia Malkova
    5/5,
    Great bot, haven't experienced any problems.

Only issue is that the number of ore/hour seems to be way off. I'm power mining iron ore and it's shows 38 iron ore/hour
  8. Xenthos
    Xenthos
    4/5,
    Good miner although running to and from the bank is pretty bad. It does manage to do so eventually but it clicks so incredibly fast my character runs like an unguided spastic.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Really? I would have expected the opposite...
  9. Xath_God
    Xath_God
    5/5,
    Amazing program, got my mining up super fast and i sold all of the clay and iron for massive head start on my other skills. i highly recommend this over any others for its simple charts and grand scripts that lets the varrock mining a dream.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Thanks dude
  10. zenzo3
    zenzo3
    4/5,
    the bot is good ,But there is a small problem with him, he can't drop the gems when the inventory is full
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      It does if you enable it... I did it last night.