Regal Mining 5.0.23

Who Knew Mining Could Be So Trendy?

1. awesome123man
    A mining bot for nearly everything in OSRS.

OSRS
    • Mines Literally Anywhere :D
    • Custom Location (Along with a custom circular area feature for only mining certain rocks in a custom area)
    • Powermining (Shift Drop!!!!!!!!)
    • RegalAPI
    RS3
    • ActionBar dropping
    • (Presets have not been added yet, i dont play rs3 so I dont really have many rs3 features)

Please post any bugs to the discussion threads rather than leaving a bad review. (If I do not acknowledge your bug report, @me and if I still don't, then pop me a bad review)

Recent Reviews

1. Derppin
    Derppin
    1/5,
    Version: 5.0.23
    is.. shit, have to babysit this damn code
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Damn code
  2. Matias4517
    Matias4517
    3/5,
    It´s works fine until 3 ore banks, after that it is freeze and stops. It is very annoying. Fix this please! Tnanks!
  3. shinykun
    shinykun
    3/5,
    works goods for the most part but got banned in under an hour
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Bans are no excuse for bad reviews. You take the risk.
  4. rawi
    rawi
    1/5,
    the bot does not work properly drop items does not work on osrs and it doesnt bank the items when needed just stuck
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Did you enable shift Drop
  5. blackandi11
    blackandi11
    3/5,
    F2p mining guild doesnt work proberly like he goes into the normal falador mine and stops after he went down. If you help him after that he makes a full inventory and walks through the falador mine back to the bank instead of teh guilding mine ladders
  6. Perkulez
    Perkulez
    5/5,
    Flawless work! I've not ran into 1 problem and I have used it for over 50 plus hours.
  7. Purplexhaze
    Purplexhaze
    5/5,
    good
  8. justanotheruser
    justanotheruser
    3/5,
    Works fine for roughly an hour or so and then it stops.

Scenario this has happened:

East Varrock Mine, Mining Copper and Tin, Bronze pickaxe equipped.
    It was mine flawlessly for roughly an hour or so, give or take.
    Then it closes inventory tab, and when the inventory fills up it doesn't walk to bank. it just stand in mining area doing nothing besides afking.
    Otherwise for the first hour or so it works flawlessly. Would give 5 stars if it didn't afk and get stuck.
  9. Superperson
    Superperson
    2/5,
    Banking in Shilo Village gems doesn't work, when has full inventory, just stands still till log out. Unless its fixed, I can't up the rating to what it deserves as the key functions do not work.
  10. mastabebo
    mastabebo
    3/5,
    using it at varrock east the running gets screwed up bad some but the powermining works great