Regal Mining 4.9.9

Who Knew Mining Could Be So Trendy?

1. awesome123man
    A mining bot for nearly everything in OSRS.

OSRS
    • Mines Literally Anywhere :D
    • Custom Location (Along with a custom circular area feature for only mining certain rocks in a custom area)
    • Powermining (Shift Drop!!!!!!!!)
    • RegalAPI
    RS3
    • ActionBar dropping
    • (Presets have not been added yet, i dont play rs3 so I dont really have many rs3 features)

Please post any bugs to the discussion threads rather than leaving a bad review. (If I do not acknowledge your bug report, @me and if I still don't, then pop me a bad review)
    Ziekaat, Yullivere, Fumos and 6 others like this.

Recent Reviews

1. idntwnagrind
    idntwnagrind
    5/5,
    Version: 4.9.9
    41 in 2 hrs
  2. JOSUE DIAZ
    JOSUE DIAZ
    3/5,
    It stops working after a couple loads. When it stops, it doesn't do anything and then it logs out. Then, it logs itself back in and simply just stands there.
  3. Woken_Smack
    Woken_Smack
    3/5,
    only clicks the same node over and over. Very easy to get banned like that
  4. xgenill46
    xgenill46
    3/5,
    Mining guild mining works but gets stuck when you bank. Will set in bank menu after you deposit everything. Used to run perfectly
  5. koontakintay
    koontakintay
    4/5,
    the bot get stuck at the f2p entrance for the mining guild. It wont open the door or it will open the door enter then leave and stand at the door.
  6. PlantMonkeys
    PlantMonkeys
    4/5,
    Gets stuck and just stops moving randomly. Used to work perfectly.
  7. DIlan Bryant
    DIlan Bryant
    3/5,
    just spams the same empty node 3-4 times every other ore. good bot to use if u want a ban
  8. Blackbat249
    Blackbat249
    4/5,
    considering it is free it works well. however you often mine the wrong ore (2-8 wrong ores per inventory) and it is also quite slow as it tends to just mine from one rock as opposed to switching between rocks.
  9. BotterBTL
    BotterBTL
    4/5,
    Works very well, a few times it buggs when mining the iron ore which is on its own i varrok east.
  10. Tristan Miller
    Tristan Miller
    4/5,
    Agree with Markylegend, it works fine other than besides getting stuck at a single node. I've also had trouble in the mining guild where it will get stuck after depositing its inventory into the bank chest, and proceed to be stand there with the bank screen open. Fantastic bot.