Regal Motherlode LITE 3.2.0

Motherlode Mine has met its maker!

1. awesome123man
    The BEST Motherlode Mine bot Trial! (1h/week)

Features:
    • Newly added smart banking (Only empties sack when full).
    • Complete dungeon pathing.
    • All the Features of Awesome API (Break Handler, Skill Tracker, Item Tracker, and Current Task).
    • Three supported areas with new area requests wanted! (South-East, West, and Upper Level).
    perrosalao2, dtky, nekrofere and 2 others like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Whitevans1
    Whitevans1
    5/5,
    Version: 3.1.75
    Running great, Thank you for such an awesome script! Keep up the great work!
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Glad it's working well
  2. sirb1998
    sirb1998
    5/5,
    Version: 3.1.61
    Great bot, will be perfect with a few changes. Can use it for hours at a time with no ban
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Thanks dude, I've tried to keep this working
  3. thefriday
    thefriday
    5/5,
    Version: 3.1.6
    Great bot. Developer is incredibly responsive to any issues the bot has. Used for nearly 200 hours and have had very few problems!
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Thanks, I'm still trying to get rid of them
  4. ronnyx3
    ronnyx3
    5/5,
    Amazing bot with tons of premium features! Ran it overnight ( with breaks and setting the bot to stop after a few hours ). Was smooth and efficient :) Thankyou so much for this bot.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Anytime :)
  5. joshiii
    joshiii
    5/5,
    use this for hours on end and very very rarely gets stuck. AMAZING BOT <3 it
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Thanks, I need to figure out why it isn't working for some people
  6. JustAGameBro
    JustAGameBro
    5/5,
    Version: 3.1.51
    Free Motherlode miner with paid bot quality! Author keeps updates flowing, and replies fairly quick! Hes a great author and in my opinion the best on the site!
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Thanks dude! There are tons of request at the moment so it looks like they'll keep coming. Dragon pickaxe spec is next :)
  7. nekrofere
    nekrofere
    5/5,
    Version: 3.1.2
    Not only is this a fantastic bot, that works incredibly well with a stupid low ban rate (ran it many times for 30+ hours) but the author is super fast and responsive to any feedback given in the discussion. A+++
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Wow thanks so much dude! I've been trying to lower the ban rates by adding playersense and new areas! Glad it is working well :)
  8. wertar2
    wertar2
    5/5,
    Version: 3.0.0
    Amasing bot. Runs without a single problem.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Thank you! Glad it is working so well :)
  9. Wazzy
    Wazzy
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.1
    I used this bot since, I first started botting osrs, and I loved this bot's setup, and configurations. It has some issues with the upper level, and the bigger bag bs, but this bot was worth the 700hrs+. I was caught and banned, but still cant be the fact I made 40mil with all that time I spent in it.

If you need a bot for mining on the members world, I would highly suggest this bot.

Author is great and responseful. Always there to discuss the issue and avert it at hand, unless he has another bot hes strongly working on.

This bot was the best free bot I spent my time in. Thank you @awesome123man for making this bot free and easy to use. I appreciate it.
    1. awesome123man
  10. DAJMEn
    DAJMEn
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.1
    Great bot, i think its awesome and not slow with search crate and fix wheels! i rate 8/8 M8
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Thanks dude!