Regal Motherlode 3.9.999

Motherlode Mine has met its maker!

1. awesome123man
    Motherlode Mine bot for many locations taking advantage of many antiban and failsafes to bring you the best bang for your buck.

Steps to use:
    • Start inside motherlode mine
    • Have best usable pickaxe at bottom of bank
    • Select a location you can access
    • Make sure the sack is not full when started
    Features Planned:
    • Speed enhancements
    • Add East location with tunnel shortcut
    • Dragon Pickaxe Spec
    • Fix up the playersense that repairs both struts (Right now it's all just one for the time)

Please report bugs and feel free to ask for refunds, just please attach a log in a spoiler!
    zMiqu and KleeM like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Cabbage1212
    Cabbage1212
    5/5,
    Version: 3.9.999
    Awesome!
  2. phillus92
    phillus92
    5/5,
    Version: 3.9.99
    works really well. Definitely worth it. I think it drops your hammer if you have one in your invent though.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      At what part? It is supposed to grab one when needed... maximizing inventory space
  3. stevoh
    stevoh
    5/5,
    Way above rating 5, I got 1-99 mining on my ironman in about two months, 12 hours a day. one time I let it run for 2 days nd it works flawlessly. Well worth the .5 cents per hr and I even got mining pet. thank you so much love your bots.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Sure thing :)
  4. Luke Young
    Luke Young
    5/5,
    Great bot, fairly human like, been using until 80+ no bans or warnings
    1. awesome123man
  5. x1xdot
    x1xdot
    3/5,
    Bot works great, but clicks way too much when running back to deposit ore and bank.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      That's runemates pathing. I will add delays
  6. chris henderson
    chris henderson
    4/5,
    Loving the Bot my man. Can you make it so it deposits Gems into the bank?
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      It would honestly be a super pain in the ass to add and i'd rather not if that's alright... Pm me if you want to converse :)
  7. ME3MZ
    ME3MZ
    3/5,
    Version: 3.9.94
    Bot doesn't store ores, bot doesn't take ores from storage bag and put it in bank , bot freezes now and then, doesn't fix the machine when broken. Basically your paying for this bot to mine which is kinda shitty considering it doesn't even bank.... Even many free scripts have that option, pretty disappointed, I will up stars if you can fix this or tell me where I am doing something wrong =/
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Hoperfully fixed :)
  8. qpalzmm
    qpalzmm
    5/5,
    Version: 3.9.94
    used your regal mining to get 85. im a member now and this one works perfect. thanks alot.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Course dude
  9. TehamiBro
    TehamiBro
    5/5,
    Version: 3.9.93
    Tbh, idk wtf everyone is complaining about. This bot is fucking perfect, and i mean perfect, as are all your other bots, im a really big fan man! Always use premium bots to try support scripters <3 Update of the bot fixed everything, running with no problems; keep up the great work!!
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Thanks dude! I try to keep my bots working
  10. S1p Str P0ts
    S1p Str P0ts
    4/5,
    Version: 3.6.01B
    This bot runs well. Some pauses here and there but best one I have used so far. I have an issue with it not withdrawing the pickaxe I am using after it banks. It just grabs a bronze pickaxe. Anything I need to do to have it withdraw a rune or dragon pickaxe?
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Make the pickaxe that you want it to withdraw be the last one in the inventory :)