Regal Motherlode 4.1.1

Motherlode Mine has met its maker!

1. awesome123man
    Motherlode Mine bot for many locations taking advantage of many antiban and failsafes to bring you the best bang for your buck.

Steps to use:
    • Start inside motherlode mine
    • Have best usable pickaxe at bottom of bank
    • Select a location you can access
    Features Planned:
    • Add East location with tunnel shortcut

Please report bugs and feel free to ask for refunds, just please attach a log in a spoiler!
    zMiqu and KleeM like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Fallschirmjagar
    Fallschirmjagar
    5/5,
    Version: 4.1.1
    I will rate it at a five because of the previous version. The old interface was much better because you could put in a specific location of the mine instead of a general area. Hopefully it will be back up and awesome like it was before.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Are you talking about this or mining bot?
  2. johny applesseeed
    johny applesseeed
    5/5,
    Once the 4.1.1 update was released the bot does not run properly anymore. Previously the bot could run for hours without any problems however now the bot can not even run and just has an unhandled error. I still rated it 5 stars because the previous state it was in was perfect however as of now it does not even work.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      I am so sorry i'm trying to figure out how i broke it... Please do not use it until you see it's been updated!
  3. mathieu nevejans
    mathieu nevejans
    5/5,
    Great bot, the only thing is that the bot sometimes stops working with an error notification
  4. olearie
    olearie
    5/5,
    Version: 4.1.01
    Got me 70 mining on 3 separate accounts. Author is very friendly and quick to fix bugs! Highly recommend his bots
    1. awesome123man
  5. tyreereebiggum
    tyreereebiggum
    5/5,
    Great script but doesn't seem to be fixing the wheels on mine. One of the best scripts i've used. Consistent and effective.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      It doesnt fix them every time... Only when needed.
  6. DPStallion
    DPStallion
    4/5,
    Updated review: works fine if you use southern veins. Don't use northern veins for now, as it will only register 1 of the 2 rockfalls, and never get through
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      That is super strange, thanks for at least giving me specifics
  7. kyle stanfill
    kyle stanfill
    5/5,
    Great script. Would appreciate if i could get the 50 cents refunded when the bot kept spazzing 2 days ago that would be cool, like dude said before gets stuck on first rock back to bank after that its perfect
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Alright i will sadly it wasn't my fault it was a temporary client bug.
  8. ozborg
    ozborg
    4/5,
    Good script but one problem identified.

I noticed when returning with full inventory it only clicks on the 'Inner' mine fall, causing my person either to stand still until someone else clears the other mine fall or runs back and forth. Tried changing the mining spot but it still has the same issue.

Happy to change rating if the issue is resolved.
  9. lundiz
    lundiz
    4/5,
    The bot is near perfect aside from the fact that sometimes the bot when banking the ores will not be able to find the sac and will idle at the bank until I resize the osrs screen.
  10. DatBoi92
    DatBoi92
    5/5,
    Awesome script! Will use again for sure!!
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Thanks dude :)