Regal Motherlode 3.2.0

Motherlode Mine has met its maker!

1. awesome123man
    Motherlode Mine bot for many locations taking advantage of many antiban and failsafes to bring you the best bang for your buck.

Steps to use:
    • Start inside motherlode mine
    • Have best usable pickaxe at bottom of bank
    • Select a location you can access
    • Make sure the sack is not full when started
    Features Planned:
    • Speed enhancements
    • Add East location with tunnel shortcut
    • Dragon Pickaxe Spec
    • Fix up the playersense that repairs both struts (Right now it's all just one for the time)

Please report bugs and feel free to ask for refunds, just please attach a log in a spoiler!

Recent Reviews

1. Rob K
    Rob K
    5/5,
    Version: 3.2.0
    This will be lengthy but hopefully it shines some light on this work of art. Although this is critical, I do use a lot of Awesome123man's bots and the rest are really well developed and this one is no different.

I used this bot initially all the time because it was free and I was content with an average 20K mining XP per hour. When it went to pay to use, Awesome123man took a LOT of fire because people were paying a merely 5 cents an hour for a bot with great potential and minor flaws. Awesome123man is the kind of author where he takes your feedback and not only tries to fix it, he addresses specifically which is really noteworthy. After about 10 days of issues, Awesome123man successfully created a PERFECT Motherlode bot. With Upper Motherlode I was averaging 40K XP/Hr. Aside from 70-76, I used this bot from 53-99 and I hit 99 today. I earned 67M gold thanks to Awesome123man.

If you don't use this bot for Motherlode, you're a fool. Don't use another author's, don't use another bot's, use this. You'll thank me later.

Cheers!
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Haha, stop flattering me :)
      Means a lot! I'm glad it has been working better for you!
  2. dtky
    dtky
    5/5,
    Perfect after recent tweaks <3
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Thanks! <3
  3. Cloud
    Cloud
    4/5,
    Worked mostly as expected although on occasion it had very odd behavior and the player needed to be manually adjusted to a different position. It'd also be nice to see it support using the eastern wall agility shortcut if you meet the requirements to use it (can be auto-detected via varps/varbits)
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review I'll check that out as soon as I get time and consider adding an eastern area.
  4. samstaley
    samstaley
    2/5,
    Version: 3.1.99
    Same for me, a lot of standing about, not very smooth :(