Regal Motherlode 3.1.6

Motherlode Mine has met its maker!

1. awesome123man
    The BEST Motherlode Mine bot now 100% FREE!!!

Features:
    • Newly added smart banking (Only empties sack when full).
    • Complete dungeon pathing.
    • All the Features of Awesome API (Break Handler, Skill Tracker, Item Tracker, and Current Task).
    • Three supported areas with new area requests wanted! (South-East, West, and Upper Level).
    nekrofere, Wazzy and bot69 like this.

Recent Reviews

1. ronnyx3
    ronnyx3
    5/5,
    Version: 3.1.6
    Amazing bot with tons of premium features! Ran it overnight ( with breaks and setting the bot to stop after a few hours ). Was smooth and efficient :) Thankyou so much for this bot.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Anytime :)
  2. joshiii
    joshiii
    5/5,
    Version: 3.1.6
    use this for hours on end and very very rarely gets stuck. AMAZING BOT <3 it
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Thanks, I need to figure out why it isn't working for some people
  3. JustAGameBro
    JustAGameBro
    5/5,
    Version: 3.1.51
    Free Motherlode miner with paid bot quality! Author keeps updates flowing, and replies fairly quick! Hes a great author and in my opinion the best on the site!
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Thanks dude! There are tons of request at the moment so it looks like they'll keep coming. Dragon pickaxe spec is next :)
  4. nekrofere
    nekrofere
    5/5,
    Version: 3.1.2
    Not only is this a fantastic bot, that works incredibly well with a stupid low ban rate (ran it many times for 30+ hours) but the author is super fast and responsive to any feedback given in the discussion. A+++
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Wow thanks so much dude! I've been trying to lower the ban rates by adding playersense and new areas! Glad it is working well :)
  5. wertar2
    wertar2
    5/5,
    Version: 3.0.0
    Amasing bot. Runs without a single problem.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Thank you! Glad it is working so well :)
  6. Wazzy
    Wazzy
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.1
    I used this bot since, I first started botting osrs, and I loved this bot's setup, and configurations. It has some issues with the upper level, and the bigger bag bs, but this bot was worth the 700hrs+. I was caught and banned, but still cant be the fact I made 40mil with all that time I spent in it.

If you need a bot for mining on the members world, I would highly suggest this bot.

Author is great and responseful. Always there to discuss the issue and avert it at hand, unless he has another bot hes strongly working on.

This bot was the best free bot I spent my time in. Thank you @awesome123man for making this bot free and easy to use. I appreciate it.
    1. awesome123man
  7. DAJMEn
    DAJMEn
    5/5,
    Great bot, i think its awesome and not slow with search crate and fix wheels! i rate 8/8 M8
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Thanks dude!
  8. hellomynameisnot
    hellomynameisnot
    5/5,
    the bot is fantastic I've raised a ton of levels using it, though I would have you take a look at the scripting perhaps. I'm not an expert of any sort but it seems to be glitching in two instances. (1) from time to time the bot will time out at the bank because it cannot find the sack (the bank menu being in the way) I then manually move the screen view so that it is visible and then the bot resumes its activities. (2) for some reason this doesn't happen with the normal sack but with the sack expansion it will over mine. it will fill the limit of the sack, then go up stairs and continue to mine. the bot will then time out and log back in to no avail. it has a full sack and a full inventory.
    would love to see these things changed, thanks for your time.
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      I must have something wrong with the expansion number. If you could lend me your account I could fix both these issues.
  9. olearie
    olearie
    5/5,
    Got me from 30-60 mining in about a day! Works fantastic for me so far with my own manual breaks. The generated breaks that it makes is sorta janky cause they can range from many hours apart but other than that the bot is fantastic! Making me $$$ xD
  10. tmychen925
    tmychen925
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.0
    So far so good. Great execution! The only thing that thing that bothers me is the fact that the bot waits after depositing pay-dirt as well as fixing the wheel with hammer. I know there's a reason for this but a little increase in speed would be nice ;).
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      I've tried to make this as efficient as possible. Also runemate doesn't like bots that leach, so fixing the struts is a requirement.