Regal Warrior Guild 1.0.10

Fighting off the boring defender grind!

1. Snufalufugus
    A completely autonomous dragon defender service, and more!

At a price of $0.20/hour, you can expect to spend significantly less than the $15+ charged for a dragon defender, without the risk of allowing anyone else to access your account!

Available Modes:
    • Automatic Dragon Defender
    • Stockpiling Rune Defenders
    • Stockpiling Warriors Guild tokens
    Instructions:
    • Wear the equipment you would like to use to fight when starting the bot
    • Have a mithril full helm, platebody, and platelegs in your inventory
    • Have plenty of whatever type of food you select in the bank
    • It is recommended to use this bot with Auto-Retaliate ON
    • Start in the warriors guild
    Features:
    • Custom pathing system for the Warrior's Guild to ensure stability
    • Intelligent token tracking system to mimic the behavior of real players instead of constantly gathering tokens
    • Keeps track of what defender you have, and stops automatically once you have gotten a Dragon Defender!
    • Playersensed and randomized thresholds to give every user a unique and varied playstyle while getting your defender
    • Heavily playersensed methods, and every delay is playersensed throughout the bot to keep your account safe
    • Stops automatically if you run out of food to run the bot.
    Enjoy!

Don't have real-life money to use the bot? Use your OSGP!
    OSRS - Selling RM Credits and Supporter Rank for OSRS GP
    Elmwood likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. cakemonsterdiablo
    cakemonsterdiablo
    1/5,
    Version: 1.0.10
    Should of read the reviews, doesn't do anything!
  2. cpeetes
    cpeetes
    1/5,
    Ive never reviewed a bot till now, just for the sake of this cheating moneysink. Doesn't work, won't work just costs 20cents to try and fail.
  3. FunkeyFresh
    FunkeyFresh
    4/5,
    it works flawless running it for 2 days now and didnt encounter problems.. great job! the reason its not 5 stars is becouse of the overcharge.. it cost 20 cent for 30 mins it seems.. if u make it 10 cent it would be 5 stars
  4. vivootjuh
    vivootjuh
    4/5,
    took some time but got it working, noticed it had some iseus with monkfish? would not eat. the moment i ate 1 or 2 it resumed. now i did all of it with a mith armour set and sharks, went from black to dragon in about 2 hours

keep it up^^
  5. Jerrybox
    Jerrybox
    1/5,
    So... just got this bot, and im trying to farm point. The bot keeps depositing the armor, and not picking up coins. this really is a waste of money, dont buy this.
  6. brownsweaterboy
    brownsweaterboy
    4/5,
    Hey this bot works, def would recommend anyone having issues read the setup instructions carefully! - Also it's charging me out the ass - I have only run the bot for an hour and its charged me 20 cents 5 times. Not really petty enough to ask for a refund, but please fix the charges.
  7. smeagol99
    smeagol99
    3/5,
    It seems to work so far, havent gotten a drop yet, its a bit slow when attack cyclops and sometimes its trying to attack cyclops that are already under attack from other player, would also be dope if you could add support for buying bones(great for ironmen) just your own bones tho
  8. tjuniorb
    tjuniorb
    2/5,
    after leaving running for 6 hours this morning i came in to see bronze defenders on the floor and it haden't been picking them up, wasted money.
  9. WackyWalrus
    WackyWalrus
    1/5,
    Literally wasted 0.40 in 20 mins. didnt get anything accomplished. refund please.
  10. Jimothy Boobington
    Jimothy Boobington
    3/5,
    For those who can't get it to work, run the bot in a fixed window.

I wouldn't call it feature rich by any means, but with a certain amount of poking it does its job.