Regal Warrior Guild 1.0.5

Fighting off the boring defender grind!

1. Snufalufugus
    A completely autonomous dragon defender service, and more!

At a price of $0.20/hour, you can expect to spend significantly less than the $15+ charged for a dragon defender, without the risk of allowing anyone else to access your account!

Available Modes:
    • Automatic Dragon Defender
    • Stockpiling Rune Defenders
    • Stockpiling Warriors Guild tokens
    Instructions:
    • Wear the equipment you would like to use to fight when starting the bot
    • Have a mithril full helm, platebody, and platelegs in your inventory
    • Have plenty of whatever type of food you select in the bank
    • It is recommended to use this bot with Auto-Retaliate ON
    • Start in the warriors guild
    Features:
    • Custom pathing system for the Warrior's Guild to ensure stability
    • Intelligent token tracking system to mimic the behavior of real players instead of constantly gathering tokens
    • Keeps track of what defender you have, and stops automatically once you have gotten a Dragon Defender!
    • Playersensed and randomized thresholds to give every user a unique and varied playstyle while getting your defender
    • Heavily playersensed methods, and every delay is playersensed throughout the bot to keep your account safe
    • Stops automatically if you run out of food to run the bot.
    Enjoy!

Don't have real-life money to use the bot? Use your OSGP!
    OSRS - Selling RM Credits and Supporter Rank for OSRS GP

Recent Reviews

1. zewhip
    zewhip
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.5
    Awesome bot! After 3h uptime I went from Steel defender to Dragon Defender!
  2. ClayTorris
    ClayTorris
    5/5,
    a bit expensive, but quality stuff. Bot stopped running on me overnight and dev refunded down time. Ran it again, ez rune defender.
  3. ryan13542
    ryan13542
    5/5,
    Worked to perfection. from nothing to collecting tokens and all the way to dragon defender in 3 hours. Amazing bot.
  4. schools_back
    schools_back
    1/5,
    Spent $0.80 on 4 attempts at trying to start the bot with null errors each time. Happy to revise my review if this gets fixed but I feel like I just got scammed...
  5. Hotboyyy
    Hotboyyy
    4/5,
    For the most part, this bot did it's job. It will get stuck when trying to get into the animation room so if you help the bot out a little and open the door, let it get as many coins as you think you need and take it back to the cyclops it will take care of the rest. Def made it much easier! Thank you so much!!!
  6. MrsUnknown
    MrsUnknown
    1/5,
    Kept saying nulled on client and would not start, also charged me $0.40 and I only ran it twice and both times didn't work.
  7. FloHaak
    FloHaak
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.4
    I spent 1800 tokens on my rune defender, and 2000+ trying to get my dragon defender on my own. I had had it with those stupid cyclops, this bot was going to have to do the annoying grind for em from now on! Bot got 700 tokens (1 full inv. of food) and then went and got dragon defender on the goddamn 3rd kill.... I haven't really been able to rate the bot as such, but it sure is luckier than me - that's why i'd recommend it hahaha
  8. taako12
    taako12
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.4
    Works when it works.. has frozen 3 times for me now, costing me $0.60 in under an hour.
  9. Zinl
    Zinl
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    Works as described. Got d defender in 3h
  10. Hiroto
    Hiroto
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    3 hours for a Dragon Defender, worth every single penny.