Regal Warrior Guild 1.0.10

Fighting off the boring defender grind!

1. Snufalufugus
    A completely autonomous dragon defender service, and more!

At a price of $0.20/hour, you can expect to spend significantly less than the $15+ charged for a dragon defender, without the risk of allowing anyone else to access your account!

Available Modes:
    • Automatic Dragon Defender
    • Stockpiling Rune Defenders
    • Stockpiling Warriors Guild tokens
    Instructions:
    • Wear the equipment you would like to use to fight when starting the bot
    • Have a mithril full helm, platebody, and platelegs in your inventory
    • Have plenty of whatever type of food you select in the bank
    • It is recommended to use this bot with Auto-Retaliate ON
    • Start in the warriors guild
    Features:
    • Custom pathing system for the Warrior's Guild to ensure stability
    • Intelligent token tracking system to mimic the behavior of real players instead of constantly gathering tokens
    • Keeps track of what defender you have, and stops automatically once you have gotten a Dragon Defender!
    • Playersensed and randomized thresholds to give every user a unique and varied playstyle while getting your defender
    • Heavily playersensed methods, and every delay is playersensed throughout the bot to keep your account safe
    • Stops automatically if you run out of food to run the bot.
    Enjoy!

Don't have real-life money to use the bot? Use your OSGP!
    OSRS - Selling RM Credits and Supporter Rank for OSRS GP
    Elmwood likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. Jimothy Boobington
    Jimothy Boobington
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.10
    For those who can't get it to work, run the bot in a fixed window.

I wouldn't call it feature rich by any means, but with a certain amount of poking it does its job.
  2. Scheparanga
    Scheparanga
    2/5,
    By the price, it's poor. There are a lot of simple features that should be here. It seems like its take much more time by purpose.
  3. Noah
    Noah
    5/5,
    Never had any issues with this bot since day one. Ran it today from nothing to a Dragon defender without stopping once or helping it. Completed in just over 2 hours with no hiccups. https://i.imgur.com/kOsxz91.png
  4. nightoftime
    nightoftime
    1/5,
    Doesn't work. Wont animate armor.
  5. null0x
    null0x
    5/5,
    Excellent script. Works very well. Awesome job Snuf!
  6. herdemyusuf
    herdemyusuf
    1/5,
    Version: 1.0.9
    Useless
  7. tyronebiggums3374
    tyronebiggums3374
    1/5,
    version is very outdated, saying it runs poorly is a understatement.
  8. Dairylemon
    Dairylemon
    3/5,
    It works, but is very inefficient for the price. No option for potions/prayer, very slow response time, randomly stands next to cyclops and takes long to attack them. With 70+ att/str I only got iron defender after two hours and my RNG wasn't even bad.
  9. 1Ghost2
    1Ghost2
    1/5,
    Does everything POORLY AS FUCK. It clicks the reanimator even when there's already a live armour npc, it breaks down when it banks, no potion option which is just laziness from the maker of the bot. NOT WORTH $0.20/HOUR, not even worth $0.05/hour.
  10. zebrabacon
    zebrabacon
    5/5,
    Does exactly what it says, really straightforward and easy to use. Got stuck once the entire time I used it. The only downside (unrelated to the bot) was I had horrible luck getting defenders. Bronze-Mithril took me about 400 kills.... Mithril-Dragon then only took about 300.