Regal Warrior Guild 1.0.5

Fighting off the boring defender grind!

1. Snufalufugus
    A completely autonomous dragon defender service, and more!

At a price of $0.20/hour, you can expect to spend significantly less than the $15+ charged for a dragon defender, without the risk of allowing anyone else to access your account!

Available Modes:
    • Automatic Dragon Defender
    • Stockpiling Rune Defenders
    • Stockpiling Warriors Guild tokens
    Instructions:
    • Wear the equipment you would like to use to fight when starting the bot
    • Have a mithril full helm, platebody, and platelegs in your inventory
    • Have plenty of whatever type of food you select in the bank
    • It is recommended to use this bot with Auto-Retaliate ON
    • Start in the warriors guild
    Features:
    • Custom pathing system for the Warrior's Guild to ensure stability
    • Intelligent token tracking system to mimic the behavior of real players instead of constantly gathering tokens
    • Keeps track of what defender you have, and stops automatically once you have gotten a Dragon Defender!
    • Playersensed and randomized thresholds to give every user a unique and varied playstyle while getting your defender
    • Heavily playersensed methods, and every delay is playersensed throughout the bot to keep your account safe
    • Stops automatically if you run out of food to run the bot.
    Enjoy!

Don't have real-life money to use the bot? Use your OSGP!
    OSRS - Selling RM Credits and Supporter Rank for OSRS GP
    Elmwood likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. jsav2017
    jsav2017
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.5
    Great
  2. Serene
    Serene
    5/5,
    From no defender to dragon defender in 2hrs 40ish mins. Didn't need to babysit. Worth it
  3. Destructo
    Destructo
    5/5,
    Excellent bot, 7 hours to get defender.

Slower than doing it yourself but that's why its a bot! Does what it sells and does it promptly.

It could be even faster with potion support and proper pathing through the doors, but then it wouldn't take 7 hours :)
  4. Mmirza
    Mmirza
    5/5,
    Went 7 hrs. Made it all the way to rune in 4 1/2 hrs. still waiting on the dragon. will try again tomorrow lol
  5. Burrrty
    Burrrty
    4/5,
    Got me from no credits or defenders to a rune defender in 5 hours. I did have to intervene 3 times throughout as it got stuck animating Armour twice and leaving the cyclops room once which is the reason for 4 stars
  6. Skillergod
    Skillergod
    2/5,
    Literally sat there saying reanimating armour but did nothing want my credits back
  7. Climatic
    Climatic
    5/5,
    Got me from iron to dragon in 4 hours. Ran flawlessly the whole time.
  8. Mangki
    Mangki
    5/5,
    Very good bot. Cost me 2 dollars for Bronze - Dragon.
    Would like to see potions support in the future.
  9. skrthani
    skrthani
    4/5,
    Great bot, works perfectly. However, i've ran it for 1 and a half hour and it has charged me $0.60 while the bot advertises $0.20/hr. whats up with that?
  10. UTM2019
    UTM2019
    5/5,
    This bot is very simple and very autonomous. You set it up and it gets the job done. It stops itself when it achieves its goal so you don't waste a single dime. I would recommend this bot to anyone. Ran absolutely flawless!