Regal Wintertodt Lite 3.1.01

Burning up the competition

1. Snufalufugus
    This is the Lite version of Regal Wintertodt. It is limited to one hour of use every three days.

Automatically slays the Wintertodt for a quick 50-99 Firemaking.

Start near the Wintertodt arena with your selected food in bank. I recommend you wear a ring of life just in case.

Features:
    • Intelligent fletching mode - Detects the wintertodt's health and will stop fletching early to maximize points and experience
    • Burn-only mode support
    • Stays at wintertodt inbetween kills if no food was used
    • Automatically equips new pyromancer gear
    • Detects dead pyromancers and switches sides if needed
    • Chops and fletches in coordinates immune from AOE-snow attacks
    • Repairs, relights, and feeds braziers
    • Option to keep crates, or loot them as you go
    • Large variety of food supported
    • Heavily playersensed methods

Recent Reviews

1. null0x
    null0x
    5/5,
    Version: 3.1.0
    Works extremely well since last update. Well done Snuf!
  2. Twizzey
    Twizzey
    2/5,
    Version: 2.0.10
    Useless bot. Doesn't fletch, doesn't feed the fire. Just sits there and chops wood, and lets you die. Didn't eat any of the food I had set or anything. Pls fix
  3. iwantfreeshit
    iwantfreeshit
    3/5,
    works great but gets a three star for false advertisement its 1 hour every 3 days not 2hours
  4. aqkward
    aqkward
    1/5,
    absolute trash always scared and gets no exp
  5. DProutd
    DProutd
    4/5,
    Script is amazing. I have one bad thing to say about it, i'd like it to change in the future. When the pyro goes down it "waits"but instead of that it would me better to run to next brazier. A couple times i didn't get a crate because of this.
  6. Jakeo
    Jakeo
    3/5,
    Version: 2.0.9
    It detects that the pyro is down but it doesnt switch sides when that happens, was going to get the pro version but no point if its not even gonna get the crates
    1. Snufalufugus
      Author's Response
      This is inaccurate. It switches sides after a playersensed period of time of "waiting" for the pyro to be healed.
  7. Cirvinis
    Cirvinis
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.6
    Using it every 3 days for 1 hour limit. All good <3
  8. unibot
    unibot
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.6
    no deaths, hasn't gotten stuck, great exp per hour. Only complaint is in regards to food options ... has anchovies which are useless, but skips from lobsters to sharks........... (what about swordfish and pies?) & amounts of food (the dropdown skips numbers arbitrarily)
  9. rensuki
    rensuki
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.5
    Decided to make a new account after a few years of watching friends play. Fresh hc ironman so this is obviously the first bot to use. Got 99 within 5 days/600 games running for 12 hrs a day. it's been around 2 weeks later and i've been botting other skills around 12 hrs a day, still undetected. Would highly recommend unless you want cancer from 500+ wintertodt games
  10. Carpophorus
    Carpophorus
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.3
    Fuck Big Bird, Mr. Snuffy is the real deal.