Regal Wintertodt 3.1.01

Burning up the competition

1. Snufalufugus
    Regal Wintertodt is the #1 Wintertodt bot on RuneMate - and it's no surprise. I've personally gained well over 150 million firemaking experience with it, and have tested it for hundreds of hours to ensure efficiency and reliability. It heavily integrates Runemate's PlayerSense capabilities to customize your characters playstyle and avoid bans. And it has been fine-tuned to almost perfectly mimic a real human's playstyle. Top it off with the simple, stunning, and efficient RegalUI, and it's easy to see why users have made Regal Wintertodt their firemaking bot of choice.

To use the bot, just start near the Wintertodt arena with your selected food in bank. As with any bot involving combat, it's best to wear a Ring of Life.

Features:
    • Intelligent fletching mode - Detects the wintertodt's health and uses a Playersensed algorithm to stop fletching early and maximize efficiency
    • Burn-only mode support
    • Stays at wintertodt inbetween kills if no food was used
    • Automatically equips new pyromancer gear
    • Detects dead pyromancers and switches sides, after it's Playersensed "Patience" has depleted.
    • Option to chop and fletch in coordinates immune from AOE-snow attacks
    • Repairs, relights, and feeds braziers
    • Option to keep crates, or loot them as you go
    • Large variety of food supported
    • Other anti-detection measures to keep your account safe

Recent Reviews

1. Palle
    Palle
    5/5,
    Version: 3.1.01
    I've used this for a couple of days, and this is one of the best scripts I've used (I've tried a lot different bots throughout the years). I'd definitely recommend this to anyone right now.
  2. theschnurricane
    theschnurricane
    5/5,
    I can't even recall a time where I had a problem with the bot. Intelligent fletching worked wonders and got my account to 99 botting 4-8 hours/day. Maybe pathing to the bank could be less choppy. It moves in small increments and comes to a stop between movements sometimes. Minor issue but overall great bot!
  3. Kushdup407
    Kushdup407
    2/5,
    Sucks seeing all the bad reviews lately I managed to get lvl 99 with this a month or so ago an was hoping to reuse on an alt hope you take the time to update it again use to work good
  4. Dsilka7147
    Dsilka7147
    1/5,
    it just stands at the bank clicking the "x" repeatedly and takes $00.10 every time i attempt to run the bot when it does this... robbery
  5. Tuna Alt
    Tuna Alt
    2/5,
    Worked for up to 83 firemaking then banned, noticed it stopped alot.
    Seems like a bot you have to babysit
  6. xDuch
    xDuch
    5/5,
    Botted 3x 99 includins 2 times over 30M exp and now im ranked in the top 100 wt kills hcim!
  7. kiz9yup
    kiz9yup
    4/5,
    got me to 99. but got perm banned later
  8. Jackb123
    Jackb123
    3/5,
    got me banned today ran it carefully for only short amounts of time, bot does do some suspect things so don't think you're completely safe but was good while it lasted
  9. George Allen
    George Allen
    3/5,
    Good while it works, sometimes doesnt do anything but takes your money
  10. laurenssie
    laurenssie
    5/5,
    Marvelous feat of engineering, five starts do not suffice. Botted to 90+ fm in a matter of days, making nice gp + pyro outfit along on the side. Average of 800 points per round over ~300 rounds, with a max score of 1200+.

Now I have to hope the account will not get banned :).