Regal Wintertodt 3.1.02

Burning up the competition

1. Snufalufugus
    Regal Wintertodt is the #1 Wintertodt bot on RuneMate - and it's no surprise. I've personally gained well over 150 million firemaking experience with it, and have tested it for hundreds of hours to ensure efficiency and reliability. It heavily integrates Runemate's PlayerSense capabilities to customize your characters playstyle and avoid bans. And it has been fine-tuned to almost perfectly mimic a real human's playstyle. Top it off with the simple, stunning, and efficient RegalUI, and it's easy to see why users have made Regal Wintertodt their firemaking bot of choice.

To use the bot, just start near the Wintertodt arena with your selected food in bank. As with any bot involving combat, it's best to wear a Ring of Life.

Features:
    • Intelligent fletching mode - Detects the wintertodt's health and uses a Playersensed algorithm to stop fletching early and maximize efficiency
    • Burn-only mode support
    • Stays at wintertodt inbetween kills if no food was used
    • Automatically equips new pyromancer gear
    • Detects dead pyromancers and switches sides, after it's Playersensed "Patience" has depleted.
    • Option to chop and fletch in coordinates immune from AOE-snow attacks
    • Repairs, relights, and feeds braziers
    • Option to keep crates, or loot them as you go
    • Large variety of food supported
    • Other anti-detection measures to keep your account safe

Recent Reviews

1. strongcoolfast
    strongcoolfast
    5/5,
    Version: 3.1.02
    50-99 no problems... suicided most of it with breaks.
  2. Austinreece
    Austinreece
    5/5,
    luv it
  3. mujitheboobie
    mujitheboobie
    5/5,
    I don't understand why people say this bot is flawed, It got me 99 firemaking on my HCIM without an issue. Literally suicided the account and not a single ban or warning. GREAT WORK!
  4. Aussie_nomad
    Aussie_nomad
    5/5,
    amazing bot got 9 accounts to 99 easy as no issues but could you add in sara brews and a solo option for people who just want to go for pet so would have to be able to heal pyro colect the herb and vile and what not
  5. CassiusRS
    CassiusRS
    5/5,
    Great bot, used on multiple accounts with 1 going to 100 FM, another to 96, can't recommend enough, I even suicide botted for 2 days straight (WITH BREAKS, BREAKS ARE IMPORTANT.) and not so much as a warning. 10/10.
  6. MacSpice
    MacSpice
    5/5,
    Working flawlessly, my only warning is it struggles to bank snape grass seeds and the safe spot delay click seems a bit bait but no bans for me.
  7. kamkam911
    kamkam911
    5/5,
    This bot has really made a comeback. haven't came close to dying so far on my 10hp account from 50-90 fm and haven't noticed any bugs, glad this is back up and running!
  8. Dwarffornow
    Dwarffornow
    5/5,
    This bot is awesome!
    90-99 FM on one of my accounts, and 80-99 on another!

Ran between 6-12 and even a 20 hour day!

Only suggestion is if you could specify smaller breaks (!5 minute intervals?)!

Great Bot!!!!
  9. Hamon1994
    Hamon1994
    1/5,
    Just cutting logs and keeps trying to cut logs even after full inventory....
  10. Sweety23D
    Sweety23D
    1/5,
    Version: 3.1.01
    Doesn't sense full inventory of logs, keep trying to chop roots, wouldn't eat my HC almost died. didn't go much farther from there. tried multiple settings and nothing.