Regal Wintertodt 3.1.02

Burning up the competition

1. Snufalufugus
    Regal Wintertodt is the #1 Wintertodt bot on RuneMate - and it's no surprise. I've personally gained well over 150 million firemaking experience with it, and have tested it for hundreds of hours to ensure efficiency and reliability. It heavily integrates Runemate's PlayerSense capabilities to customize your characters playstyle and avoid bans. And it has been fine-tuned to almost perfectly mimic a real human's playstyle. Top it off with the simple, stunning, and efficient RegalUI, and it's easy to see why users have made Regal Wintertodt their firemaking bot of choice.

To use the bot, just start near the Wintertodt arena with your selected food in bank. As with any bot involving combat, it's best to wear a Ring of Life.

Features:
    • Intelligent fletching mode - Detects the wintertodt's health and uses a Playersensed algorithm to stop fletching early and maximize efficiency
    • Burn-only mode support
    • Stays at wintertodt inbetween kills if no food was used
    • Automatically equips new pyromancer gear
    • Detects dead pyromancers and switches sides, after it's Playersensed "Patience" has depleted.
    • Option to chop and fletch in coordinates immune from AOE-snow attacks
    • Repairs, relights, and feeds braziers
    • Option to keep crates, or loot them as you go
    • Large variety of food supported
    • Other anti-detection measures to keep your account safe

Recent Reviews

1. chemistryman7
    chemistryman7
    5/5,
    Version: 3.1.02
    Fletching works for me post GIM update.
    Chill bot and you can deactivate the mouse/keyboard block to spin the camera and chat while it runs. At 75 fm so far, not banned.
  2. toverbrood
    toverbrood
    1/5,
    really bad bot. they should add a system where your player banks after every game, because the way it works right now is horrible. you can only select the minimum amount of food you want to have in your inventory in order to join the game. so if the player has as example one jug of wine left from the previous game, your player just joins the game with one piece of food, then you get hit once and then leave the game and move to a safe place. could have prevented this by just making a layer go bank and refill food after every game. what amateurs made this ?
  3. deathfalls
    deathfalls
    1/5,
    banned after maybe 24 hours of using the bot throughout the week - took breaks and didnt run for more than 5 hours in one sitting.
  4. Ghastlypack
    Ghastlypack
    2/5,
    Banned after less than 8 hours total. Would be 1 star but bot works correctly, just needs more human actions.
  5. 07botter
    07botter
    5/5,
    Bot has always worked great but guess today's update messed it up. Keeps trying to use hammer on logs. Hopefully gets fixed soon! :)
  6. Coffee Milk
    Coffee Milk
    4/5,
    I used to use this bot ages, was amazing! Now it doesn't work for me, is this happening for anyone else?
  7. Scottastle
    Scottastle
    2/5,
    Runs well but got ban after 3 hrs use, the only bot I used On my hcim!
  8. Aussie_nomad
    Aussie_nomad
    3/5,
    i ran into he same problem
  9. xkoibitomatt
    xkoibitomatt
    5/5,
    Love this resource. Was going great until today.

Started up the bot and set it for intelligent fletching, monkfish as food. The bot kept trying to use a knife on the monkfish over and over. Tried running it again using sharks, same problem.

Here's a few lines from the log:

00:02:43 DEBUG Hovered SpriteItem(name:Knife, quantity: 1, index: 2, origin: INVENTORY) on the first attempt.
    00:02:44 INFO Interacted with ItemDefinition(id: 946, name: Knife) with Use
    00:02:45 WARN Failed to find or select SpriteItem(name:Knife, quantity: 1, index: 2, origin: INVENTORY) or SpriteItem(name:Bruma root, quantity: 1, index: 27, origin: INVENTORY)
    00:02:45 DEBUG Fighting todt
    00:02:45 INFO Fletching more Bruma kindling
    00:02:45 INFO No selected item
    00:02:45 INFO [OSRS Glitch] The OSRS game engine has a glitch when using consumable items on entities. This breaks most bots, so we're correcting things.

Hopefully this gets fixed soon! Currently at 98 fm with only 600k xp to go :)
  10. Dwarpy
    Dwarpy
    5/5,
    Beauty