Regal Woodcutter 2.0.01

Chop your way through Old School!

1. awesome123man
    Chops down trees anywhere!

If powerchopping, have shift drop enabled!
    Custom area banking uses default web which is a bit slow but amazing.
    Request new areas in the discussion thread.
    Enjoy!
    bazzen345 likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. alik
    alik
    4/5,
    Version: 2.0.01
    First of, this is by far the best free Woodcutting bot. Thank you! I am babysitting this bot for hours, and while it has a slow start (it takes several minutes for it to start clicking the trees), it works good. I am powerchopping, since walking to the bank has quite some issues. It gets stuck sometimes between the bank and the trees and it takes ages to click on the empty inventory icon when bank is opened. One more issue is that it does not handle the random events NPC'S, which could lead to bans. It does not click on them whatsoever and neither dismisses them. Overall, it is a great bot (FREE!!), but babysitting might be helpfull in some cases.
  2. jackierussel
    jackierussel
    5/5,
    quite good, wish more improvements were implemented, but it's free. Completely free. Can't complain, highly recommend it.
  3. elmshadow
    elmshadow
    5/5,
    barred yet was world skipping excuse me stop afking n logging in .. sort the script out u owe me 40 quid ..
  4. Gendai
    Gendai
    5/5,
    Use your head and find a custom spot lol... Babysit it, don't use break handler.

When I get bored of training / distracted by other stuff I log the fuck out, I don't "come back in 4-7 minutes"

People are complaining over their own stupidity yo... it's a free script that does what I needed it to accomplish.

Thank you brother.
  5. walshsean28
    walshsean28
    4/5,
    works alright for powerchopping, had to be babysat a little but its free ayy
  6. kamron
    kamron
    3/5,
    Banking Doesnt work, needs to "close bank" task first before "walking to maple trees" power chopping works though, please add Yews!
  7. Jamel Ouro
    Jamel Ouro
    5/5,
    nice work
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
  8. Thatoneguy
    Thatoneguy
    5/5,
    Works wonders at woodcutting guild, I LOVE THIS!!!!
    keep up the great work! ROAD TO 99 HERE I COME!!!!
    1. awesome123man
      Author's Response
      Best of luck!
  9. neferix
    neferix
    3/5,
    Gets the job done but I can't leave it alone for too long. Occasionally the bot "lapses" and does nothing after 10 minutes of use. I have to manually click an action before the bot decides to do something again. Very annoying. Sometimes it does what it's supposed to do for an hour. Other times I'm AFK for 10 minutes and I'm logged out cuz the bot decided to stand at the trees with full inventory...
  10. haste1001
    haste1001
    5/5,
    custom options work perfectly