* If using rune pouches, start with them in your inventory. Supports ALL pouches, ALL combinations!
* You must have shift click enabled for pouches, or it will just left click them indefinitely.
* Edge bank recommended starting location
* YOU MUST HAVE PLENTY OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS IN YOUR BANK
* 1) Amulet of glory(6) or Amulet of glory(4)
* 2) Selected food
* 3) Stamina potions, any dose
* 4) Pure essence
* 5) Ring of life
* I recommend putting all items in a cluster inside the bank
* It is highly recommended to zoom your camera all the way out and turn off roofs
* The bot will automatically detect which obstacles to use!
* * * It is very strongly encouraged to have the mining requirement... it is by far the most common obstacle
* Requirements for each:
* Rock = 50+ Mining and pickaxe equipped
* Eyes = 50+ Thieving
* Gap = 50+ Agility
* Passage = None
* Tendrils - NOT SUPPORTED
* Boil - NOT SUPPORTED
* Mule mode will make the account trade the desired player your pure essence instead of crafting it at the altar!
This bot uses code from the Prime Extension API, which can be found Here: GitHub - EJ-K/prime-extension-api: Open Source extension of the Prime API used by the Prime Bots on www.RuneMate.com
A runecrafting bot fit for royalty!
Worked really well for about a week and a half on and off, when i first started using it i watched it carefully for the first few hours each use...no problems at all was actually very impressed. I'm a pretty careful person when it comes to using bots, always took breaks, never ran it back-to-back days without a certain time frame in between, always took a few minutes to pause the bot and go do something else like mess around in GE and talk with players for about 10 mins, log off and then come back and start it again after some time, And never let it run past 5 or 6 hours (including random breaks). One day i started it (with all the necessary items in bank and in inventory) left it alone for a couple hours, came back and noticed i was logged off and couldn't log in. Got a perma ban for botting/macroing. Was a pretty big shock when i came to see the message in on my account. Even more of a shock considering i was paying to use it and this happened. First time offender as well.
Very efficient bot and worked well...until i was banned shortly after using it. Be warned.
Excellent bot, rarely makes any mistakes and get's the job done. I've however only given it four stars because one of the most important assets are broken, the break handler. Without it, I have to manually start/stop the bot often because of my botting schedule. Other than that, good job.
To be honest, 10 cents an hour pays for itself in the first hour with how incredible this bot is. I've said it once and I'll say it again this bot is the real deal. Snuf has done INCREDIBLE strides to make this bot great and it's about time he's able to get paid for it. Snuf takes feedback from the community and if the change is worthwhile, he'll implement it.
Onto the actual critical review. This bot has automated and manually set breaks, UI is simple yet has everything you need. Instructions on forum thread tell you exactly what you need and if you're smart enough to bot in OSRS, you'll be fine setting up the required items to get this ball rolling. Since the last push, I've experienced ZERO downtime, it's fast, it's reliable, it's everything other bot authors should aspire to be. Quite honestly the single best standalone bot you'll find as of right now.
Congratulations on the premium, you have a customer for life brother!