RegalAbyssPro 1.6.2

A runecrafting bot fit for royalty!

1. Snufalufugus
    /**
    * DIRECTIONS:
    * If using rune pouches, start with them in your inventory. Supports ALL pouches, ALL combinations!
    * Edge bank recommended starting location
    * YOU MUST HAVE PLENTY OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS IN YOUR BANK
    * 1) Amulet of glory(6) or Amulet of glory(4)
    * 2) Selected food
    * 3) Stamina potions, any dose
    * 4) Pure essence
    * 5) Ring of life
    * I recommend putting all items in a cluster inside the bank
    * It is highly recommended to zoom your camera all the way out and turn off roofs
    * The bot will automatically detect which obstacles to use!
    * * * It is very strongly encouraged to have the mining requirement... it is by far the most common obstacle
    * Requirements for each:
    * Rock = 50+ Mining and pickaxe equipped
    * Eyes = 50+ Thieving
    * Gap = 50+ Agility
    * Passage = None
    * Tendrils - NOT SUPPORTED
    * Boil - NOT SUPPORTED
    * CURRENT PROBLEMS:
    * None!
    * RECENT CHANGES:
    * Fixed a bug where some unlucky users had a bugged playersense'd delay
    * Released as a premium/lite bot model.
    * UPCOMING IMPROVEMENTS:
    * More Playersense
    * Behind-the-scenes code improvements
    * Dynamic loop delays to speed up banking
    * Smarter camera movements
    */

Recent Reviews

1. thetaint
    thetaint
    3/5,
    Version: 1.6.1
    everything works great except for when it goes to take essence out of rune pouches. instead of taking the runes out it just keeps clicking fill pouch. if you could please fix this I will give 5 out of 5 rating
    1. Snufalufugus
      Author's Response
      Turn on shift click actions.
  2. Rob K
    Rob K
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.0
    Actually runs flawlessly. Have all the materials in the bank and you're set. All previous issues I've ever had since the last time I used this bot have been resolved. This bot runs extremely well.
  3. nekrofere
    nekrofere
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.3
    This bot works very well. The updates have fixed the issues I experienced in the past, and I now feel confident enough to give it a solid 5/5!
  4. Alphaa
    Alphaa
    4/5,
    Version: 1.2.0
    Excellent bot, rarely makes any mistakes and get's the job done. I've however only given it four stars because one of the most important assets are broken, the break handler. Without it, I have to manually start/stop the bot often because of my botting schedule. Other than that, good job.
  5. No Xp Wasted
    No Xp Wasted
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.2
    This guys RC bots all work extremely well., 29 to 55 RC in one day from RegalNoob to this one, over 2m profit as well.
  6. thefriday
    thefriday
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.2
    This bot is fantastic. It banks quickly and efficiently. It uses stamina potions and food. Totally worth $0.10/hr. Any issues that I have experienced with the bot have been resolved due to a responsive developer. Highly recommended.
    1. Snufalufugus
      Author's Response
      I'm glad you're enjoying it!
  7. baskattegras
    baskattegras
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    banking feels a bit faster since this bot moved to premium.
    or at least the interaction fail rate is lower, either way it feels a bit smoother
  8. Rob K
    Rob K
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    To be honest, 10 cents an hour pays for itself in the first hour with how incredible this bot is. I've said it once and I'll say it again this bot is the real deal. Snuf has done INCREDIBLE strides to make this bot great and it's about time he's able to get paid for it. Snuf takes feedback from the community and if the change is worthwhile, he'll implement it.

Onto the actual critical review. This bot has automated and manually set breaks, UI is simple yet has everything you need. Instructions on forum thread tell you exactly what you need and if you're smart enough to bot in OSRS, you'll be fine setting up the required items to get this ball rolling. Since the last push, I've experienced ZERO downtime, it's fast, it's reliable, it's everything other bot authors should aspire to be. Quite honestly the single best standalone bot you'll find as of right now.

Congratulations on the premium, you have a customer for life brother!
    1. Snufalufugus
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the kind words as well as the detailed review, it's always great to see reviews with some substance to them. I hope you continue to enjoy the bot!