RegalAbyssPro 1.7.3

A runecrafting bot fit for royalty!

1. Snufalufugus
    /**
    * DIRECTIONS:
    * If using rune pouches, start with them in your inventory. Supports ALL pouches, ALL combinations!
    * You must have shift click enabled for pouches, or it will just left click them indefinitely.
    * Edge bank recommended starting location
    * YOU MUST HAVE PLENTY OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS IN YOUR BANK
    * 1) Amulet of glory(6) or Amulet of glory(4)
    * 2) Selected food
    * 3) Stamina potions, any dose
    * 4) Pure essence
    * 5) Ring of life
    * I recommend putting all items in a cluster inside the bank
    * It is highly recommended to zoom your camera all the way out and turn off roofs
    * The bot will automatically detect which obstacles to use!
    * * * It is very strongly encouraged to have the mining requirement... it is by far the most common obstacle
    * Requirements for each:
    * Rock = 50+ Mining and pickaxe equipped
    * Eyes = 50+ Thieving
    * Gap = 50+ Agility
    * Passage = None
    * Tendrils - NOT SUPPORTED
    * Boil - NOT SUPPORTED
    * Mule mode will make the account trade the desired player your pure essence instead of crafting it at the altar!
    */

This bot uses code from the Prime Extension API, which can be found Here: GitHub - EJ-K/prime-extension-api: Open Source extension of the Prime API used by the Prime Bots on www.RuneMate.com

Recent Reviews

1. Zaross
    Zaross
    3/5,
    Version: 1.7.3
    Runs smooth but doesnt seem to be so safe... ive been running it for 3-4hours with some breaks and the account was perm-banned. i didnt use other scripts on it.
  2. dankmemes95
    dankmemes95
    5/5,
    Version: 1.7.3
    works very well, 10 hours of use, and zero problems. runs nats very well. pouch support is great too
  3. The1KZ
    The1KZ
    2/5,
    Version: 1.7.2
    Worked really well for about a week and a half on and off, when i first started using it i watched it carefully for the first few hours each use...no problems at all was actually very impressed. I'm a pretty careful person when it comes to using bots, always took breaks, never ran it back-to-back days without a certain time frame in between, always took a few minutes to pause the bot and go do something else like mess around in GE and talk with players for about 10 mins, log off and then come back and start it again after some time, And never let it run past 5 or 6 hours (including random breaks). One day i started it (with all the necessary items in bank and in inventory) left it alone for a couple hours, came back and noticed i was logged off and couldn't log in. Got a perma ban for botting/macroing. Was a pretty big shock when i came to see the message in on my account. Even more of a shock considering i was paying to use it and this happened. First time offender as well.

Very efficient bot and worked well...until i was banned shortly after using it. Be warned.
    1. Snufalufugus
      Author's Response
  4. nicehanz
    nicehanz
    5/5,
    Version: 1.7.1
    love this way, never thought I will fell free for craft nature / cosmic rune. no more time to spend my day
  5. moarbank
    moarbank
    5/5,
    Version: 1.7.0
    Was skeptical at first, but I love this script. I'm running Nature runes through the abyss like a dream.
  6. Rob K
    Rob K
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.0
    Actually runs flawlessly. Have all the materials in the bank and you're set. All previous issues I've ever had since the last time I used this bot have been resolved. This bot runs extremely well.
  7. nekrofere
    nekrofere
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.3
    This bot works very well. The updates have fixed the issues I experienced in the past, and I now feel confident enough to give it a solid 5/5!
  8. Alphaa
    Alphaa
    4/5,
    Version: 1.2.0
    Excellent bot, rarely makes any mistakes and get's the job done. I've however only given it four stars because one of the most important assets are broken, the break handler. Without it, I have to manually start/stop the bot often because of my botting schedule. Other than that, good job.
  9. No Xp Wasted
    No Xp Wasted
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.2
    This guys RC bots all work extremely well., 29 to 55 RC in one day from RegalNoob to this one, over 2m profit as well.
  10. thefriday
    thefriday
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.2
    This bot is fantastic. It banks quickly and efficiently. It uses stamina potions and food. Totally worth $0.10/hr. Any issues that I have experienced with the bot have been resolved due to a responsive developer. Highly recommended.
    1. Snufalufugus
      Author's Response
      I'm glad you're enjoying it!