RegalNoobRC 1.0.3

For all your nooby RC neeeds!

1. Snufalufugus
    Automatically trains Runecrafting progressively from level 1. It will automatically detect which stage you should be at, switch tiaras, etc.

Items needed for each step:
    • Levels 1-9: Air tiara, Pure essence, Falador teleports
    • Levels 9 - 14: Earth tiara, Pure essence, Varrock teleports
    • Levels 14+: Rings of dueling(8), Fire tiara, Pure essence
    Does not currently support stamina potions - may come in the future

Will never support pouches.

Will not support lava runes unless I'm paid to add it - I will eventually make a ZMI bot for those looking for high xp/hr.

Recent Updates

1. RegalNoobRC v1.0.3 Released!
  2. RegalNoobRC v1.0.2 Released!
  3. RegalNoobRC v1.0.0-beta Released!

Recent Reviews

1. Bob247
    Bob247
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.0-beta
    Does what is says it does, would reccomend running in zoomed out view. Break handler & profit/xp tracking would see 5/5 rating.
  2. joonathan999
    joonathan999
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    Works like a charm <3
    don't let the others put you off of using this bot as it does exactly what it says it will do. and it does it fast.
    1. Snufalufugus
      Author's Response
      Thanks, but I already have a mostly rewritten version of this bot that is on the brink of being ready for release :P
  3. Haris01211
    Haris01211
    1/5,
    Really slow bot (like it so fucking slow the exp an hour is terrible) and does not support pouchs

Overall a really awful bot
  4. SkyGuy
    SkyGuy
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    "have plenty of rings of duelling" is no joke. it will sit in castlewars and just keep teleporting to castlewars until the ring runs out. seems to do it about every other run or so. Aside from that it works.
    1. Snufalufugus
      Author's Response
      This is clearly a bug. I'll fix it as soon as I hear about it through the discussion thread, as that is where bug reports belong.
  5. ikefink0914
    ikefink0914
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    Works great 90% of the time. I've only ran into 2 or 3 issues while going from 14-44 rcing. Would definitely recommend for anyone looking to fly through to 44 rcing!
  6. Kingly Impling
    Kingly Impling
    4/5,
    Personally used this bot from 14-44 Runecraft, worked fine the first time but when reloaded would fail to pull ess from the bank and then stand there. Was able to fix that by closing RM and re opening it again.
  7. Unsolved
    Unsolved
    3/5,
    Version: 2.0.1
    works sometimes, but it doesn't move camera well on it's own, so if it's in a position where it can't see altar or bank chest, it'll just sit stationary instead of rotating camera to continue
    1. Snufalufugus
      Author's Response
      Bot re-written(ish) to incorporate fix in next update.
  8. Firefoxes
    Firefoxes
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.1
    Source code of this bot helped me to start developing my own bots almost from scratch, only with basic java knowledge. Very obliged to author, bot is simple and code is informative!