RegalRogueMaze 1.0.0

Sneaking past bot detection AND deadly traps!

1. Snufalufugus
    Completes the Rogue's Den Maze to get you the Rogue Armor set.

The maze is a big obstacle course that eventually leads to a room with 8 safes inside. The goal is to traverse all obstacles, and attempt to steal from a safe. These safes are often failed due to the obstacle course lowering your thieving level.

If you want to use stamina potions, have plenty of 3 and 4 dose ones in the bank. I highly recommend you use stamina potions, or you will spend a lot of time waiting for run to regenerate.

All testing and development has been done in 1920x1080p resizeable with the screen zoomed all the way out. I highly recommend you use this Runescape window format as well.

It's priced higher than a normal bot because it took me dozens of hours of development and testing time, and this is a bot you run once for about 4 hours. Not 200 hours on your way to 99.

Enjoy!

Recent Reviews

1. oispaes
    oispaes
    1/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    keeps lagging out pretty much every lap, sometimes even 3 times a lap... have to click myself to go through the doors sometimes.
  2. Oridian
    Oridian
    4/5,
    Version: 0.0.3-beta
    Good bot but found a few bugs:
    >After every completion of the maze would non stop talk to Brian even after completion of dialogue- had to manually click the gates at the start every time.
    >Few times i've had to do the puzzle because the bot would just stand next to it for 2 mins and do nothing.
    Other than that works well and will continue to use until I get full kit! :)
  3. SteelersNation
    SteelersNation
    5/5,
    Version: 0.0.2-beta
    Set completed in about 3 hours with 60 thieving. Had some slow downs that were corrected by clicking, but I was not using the recommended settings so the issue was most likely my screen resolution. :) All in all exceptionally solid and does exactly what it says
  4. Rob K
    Rob K
    5/5,
    Got my set in about 2 hours. For those intimidated by .25 / hr, imagine doing this by hand! Another bot of fabulous work by Snuf! Great job!
  5. Jux7apose
    Jux7apose
    5/5,
    I already had most of the set, I just needed a few more pieces, and the bot helped me get my final pieces, no complaints here! :)
  6. haxus
    haxus
    5/5,
    Muahh! Beautiful bot received my full set in 2.5 hours. I left this bot to run all on its own for those 2.5 hours and came back just in time for the final box. Was a little slow at clicking the next step of the maze but nonetheless got the job done! Thank you
  7. Party
    Party
    4/5,
    Initially ran into an issue, which was quickly resolved by the author. Successfully obtained my Rogue's set within 2 hours, so for the price, this bot is an absolute bargain.