The best abyss rune crafter there is!
- All type of runes
- All pouches
- Automatically detects usable pouches
- Detects pouches in bank and withdraws them
- Summoning support
- Automatically renews familiar when needed
- Renews points at obelisk
- Unwanted interface closer
- Supports all obstacles (selects nearest one)
- Automatically detects degraded pouches and repairs them
- Wilderness sword
- Equips the sword after unequipping if needed
- Anti pk
- Randomized walking
- Randomized camera behavior
- Random delays
- Fixed/Resizable screen size support
- A slick and easy to use UI
- Have your pure essence and your familiar pouch as close to each other as possible. I also highly recommend putting these on the second layer in your bank.
- If you want to use anti-pk or want the bot to teleport via the action bar, you should put your "Wilderness sword 1" on your action bar. Make sure it is not your last action bar, because this action bar is bugged and won't work.
- Users running in fixed mode, I highly recommend scaling down your chatbox as far as possible and moving your action bar as far down as possible to avoid the bot of getting stuck.
- Users running in resizable mode, I highly recommend checking out this thread: Tutorial - Guide setting a good interface for RS3
- Sometimes the bot will get stuck when right clicking an object or npc. Please note this is a client-related issue and therefore out of my reach.
- Sometimes the bot will unequip the wilderness sword and not equip it again. Please note this is a client-related issue and therefore out of my reach.
- Sometimes the bot won't fill up the massive pouch. This is something I'm working on actively.
- Sometimes the bot will get stuck because an object/npc is behind and interface. Please note this is a client-related issue and therefore out of my reach.
Please report bugs to me or in the thread before leaving a review. Please give me the chance to fix the issues first.
Rob's Abyss Crafter 2.2.9