Rogues Den Abuse 1.0.1

O what a rogue and peasant slave am I!

1. Aaron Priest
    Setup:

Start the bot within Rogues Den. Make sure the zoom of your camera is as far out as possible and you are playing in fixed mode! Having Stamina Potions in the bank is recommended, as it speeds up the process of obtaining the full set dramatically.
    Do not interfere with the bot at any point, even if it seems stuck. It has a build in failsafe for each task and will leave the labyrinth if it is lost.

-DISCLAIMER- Early stage, please be patient if the runs might be unstable. Inform me about the task you are having trouble with and I'll work it out, thanks.

Features:

• Automatically uses Stamina if they are contained within the players bank
    • Build in failsafe for each task within the labyrinth
    • Leaves the labyrinth if lost
    • Dynamic path changes throughout the labyrinth
    • Plays at a random level of efficiency every time the bot starts using PlayerSense
    • Checkbox to stop after completing the rogues set

Personal earnings throughout the development:

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
    Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
    1337d likes this.

Recent Updates

1. Rogues Den Abuse v1.0.1 Released!

Recent Reviews

1. Usergamer
    Usergamer
    1/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    needs updating guy doesn't give the crystal so got it manually then un-paused bot it left maze without doing anything and banked then restarted loop! 1star until fixed
  2. NeveCieco
    NeveCieco
    2/5,
    Drinks stamina potion, banks it and then talks to the npc over and over again without going in :l Not working for me at all currently.
  3. pkvirus
    pkvirus
    3/5,
    Seems like a good script. But when im trying to run it im getting an error saying NullPointException Thrown! Please help!
    1. Aaron Priest
      Author's Response
      Literally the second to last post in the thread says please be patient, I'm working on it
  4. Jaginada
    Jaginada
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Excellent bot, for it to work properly, make sure you are in fixed view.
  5. SlayerJhin
    SlayerJhin
    3/5,
    Works good but gets stuck on task 31 (inserting the tile)
  6. ziplock1738
    ziplock1738
    3/5,
    Not sure if there is anything i'm doing wrong as far as the setup goes. The camera is all the way zoomed out, and i'm starting at the bank. The bot starts off really well, smooth transitions from room to room, however after about 6 or 7 rooms completed there is an extremely long time in-between clicks. The bot stands in one place for around 2 minutes before it attempts to advance. The concept of the bot is great, and an excellent addition to the community. If the delay between rooms was eliminated it would certainly be a 5 star bot.
    1. Aaron Priest
      Author's Response
      Every session started, assigns a random level of how much attention you are paying to the game and how efficient you play. You must have gotten unlucky with the amount/length of random breaks. Restarting the bot would allow you to change the efficiency the bot is performing at.
  7. OhGawdNaw
    OhGawdNaw
    4/5,
    Hey, excellent bot! Only problem I've found so far (this'd earn it 5 stars) is once it picks up the tile for the puzzle, it selects the door but doesn't put the tile in, it just stands still and turns the camera around until I manually click on the tile.
    If this could be fixed I'd rate this 5 stars!