1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MaxiOrbs 1.6.52

Make easy bank while training magic!

1. Aidden
    MaxiBots Discord Server - Join the MaxiBots Discord Server!
    Make up to 300k profit and 40k magic xp per hour, it's almost too easy!

Features
    • Charges Air orbs, Earth orbs, Water orbs and Fire orbs!
    • Drinks your choice of energy restoration potion if you're below the threshold to save doses!
    • Supports Stamina potion, Super energy and Energy potion as well as an option to not use them - Ironmen you're welcome ;)
    • Drinks Antipoison/Superantipoison/Antidote+/Antidote++
    • Eats food
    • Equips Amulet of glory(When charging Air or Earth orbs) and your staff if they're not equipped
    • Withdraws required equipment from the bank if we don't have it
    • Uses Amulet of glory when charging Air or Earth orbs to get back to Edgeville
    • Uses Falador teleport tablets when charging Fire or Waterorbs to get back to Falador
    • Anti-pk ensures you have the best chance of surviving another player attacking you
    • Death walking if you do happen to get killed
    • Experimental 3 tick orb charging option
    • Skill tracker
    • Profit tracker
    • Ability to change settings after the bot has started
    • Hops worlds if a pker that can attack us is detected
    • Walk to bank option for Ironman
    • Break handler
    • Supports agility shortcuts in the taverley dungeon
    How to use

Requirements:

• Level 56-66 Magic
    • Level 70 or 80 Agility if charging Fire or Water orbs is highly recommended
    • RuneScape Membership
    Required items:
    • Stamina potion
    • Antipoison/Super antipoison
    • Amulet of glory if charging Air or Earth orbs (Not required but makes trips much faster)
    • Falador teleport tablets if charging Fire or Water orbs
    • Staff of air/earth/fire/water
    • Your choice of food
    1. Make sure you have plenty of the required items because you'll be running this bot non-stop once you see the gold piling up in your bank!
    2. Make sure you have a Staff of air either on your player or in the bank
    3. Turn auto-retaliate off
    4. Make sure your Player 'attack' option is set to 'Always right-click' or 'Hidden' to avoid accidentally attacking other players and getting skulled

You can start the bot just about anywhere!
    Knine likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. BruhMango
    BruhMango
    3/5,
    Version: 1.6.48
    please add spell tp
  2. DavidJames4
    DavidJames4
    4/5,
    Version: 1.6.48
    Works well. Only issue I had when testing on fire orbs was for each run, it takes out 1 falador tele tab, 81 cosmics and 26 orbs. After the trip, it'll have 3 cosmics remaining and then for the next run, take out another 81. It keeps doing this so you end up having a collection of cosmics build up in your inv which looks sus.

If only doing 26 orbs, it should take 78 cosmics.
  3. Alicia gregersen
    Alicia gregersen
    1/5,
    Version: 1.6.41
    Just keeps loggin out before performing any actiong.. wasted money trying to start it up about 5 + times. do not use this bot. its broken..
    1. Aidden
      Author's Response
      It tells you why it stopped. So instead of restarting it 5 times, read what it says and if it's bot correct, post a bug report. You didn't even mention the settings used so i have no way to reproduce this without testing every possibility.
  4. Penno Chi
    Penno Chi
    4/5,
    Version: 1.6.26
    It was doing great yesterday but there seems to be a little buggy right now. I keep getting stuck after going down the ladder near the entrance.
  5. scarecrow6
    scarecrow6
    3/5,
    Version: 1.6.26
    gets stuck on the ladder. kinda sketchy
  6. TourdeForce
    TourdeForce
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.15
    Excellent bot. Got 66-99 magic with another account a long time ago. Im deff using this bot again with my new account. Also the developer is responsive and professional. 10/10
  7. itsjotto
    itsjotto
    4/5,
    Version: 1.6.8
    Does a good job of running to the air obelisk and banking. My issues with it are the clicking actions are too repetitive along with the camera movement being the same each time. Would also be nice to be able to use house mounted glory instead of glories or walking back only for irons as well.
  8. MRHall
    MRHall
    3/5,
    Version: 1.6.4
    I get stuck in the jumps in the fally dung trying to charge fire orbs.
  9. Top Dog Services
    Top Dog Services
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.4
    instantly fell in love with this script after realizing how smoothly the world hopper works upon leaving obelisk IF/WHEN a Pker shows up. However after said hop, when the script goes to bank in new world, it will withdrawal a fresh anti, then simply log. rating 5 stars cause I'm confident this will get resolved !
  10. Joseph Chen
    Joseph Chen
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.0
    Re-rating this 5 stars. After following all instructions in the discussion thread, got this to work perfectly.