Sef AIOFletcher 1.1.1

Trains fletching

1. sefzer
    Strings bows, cuts logs, feathers darts, tips arrows, feathers arrow shafts.

Recent Reviews

1. Whiteravinx
    Whiteravinx
    3/5,
    Version: 1.1.1
    Very Bi-Poler. Will work one moment, next will just log out in moments of starting without engaging any sort of action. When it works, it runs awesomly, when it doesnt, just pulls your hair out.

Just hope for it to be more stable so i can rate 5
  2. Humfry
    Humfry
    5/5,
    Dunno why everyone is complaining, works perfect for me
  3. giggle63
    giggle63
    1/5,
    doesnt even load for me, just sits there loading continuously, doesnt go to the part where i can pick what i want to make/cut not sure if its a new issue that has happened from a newer update or something
  4. Xanthe93
    Xanthe93
    2/5,
    Stops after 1000 bows and ca't start again, even logging in and out
  5. VooseLagina
    VooseLagina
    2/5,
    Breaks and stands for hrs after about 1k bows made. Happened 4 of the 4 times trying it out.
  6. Hydroxide
    Hydroxide
    5/5,
    Works well! So far I tried to use this bot to string yew shieldbows and it works perfectly.
  7. midknight
    midknight
    1/5,
    even if the settings are perfect, i set it up to cut mage logs and it withdraws 14 bowstring and 14 shield bow (u) even when both presets are 28 mage logs, ive reset the bot over and over still same sht
  8. topkek030
    topkek030
    3/5,
    Works pretty good. Except the CPU usage goes trough the roof.
  9. adamrune
    adamrune
    5/5,
    The bot is excellent! Please add break system, and it will be perfect!!
  10. Drunken
    Drunken
    4/5,
    Works awesome, not a lot of down time like other slower bots, but i have noticed it will randomly click a bow (u) while im cutting the logs and will sit there in the bowstring menu