SickHeater 0.0.10

Heat that Ore

1. sickness0666
    - RS3 EOC only
    - Coal Bag compatible
    - Start at any Bank/Chest etc
    - Calculates profit (based on current mid Grand Exchange prices of ores, coal, runes)

Setup:
    Have preset made for your optimal smelting
    (eg. for rune with coal bag, set preset with your nature runes, 11 runite ore, and 7 coal)

Choose Ore type, if you wish to use coal bag, and preset in GUI
    Run the bot, it will stop when out of ores/coal/runes

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO USE MICRO BREAK SETTING!
    (I mean like honestly, how many people will sit there for HOURS super heating without breaking at all...)

Features:
    - Uses first slot of action bar for Super heat.
    - If superheat is not in the first slot, it will add the spell to the first slot and use that.
    - Stops if items are not found (ores, coal, staff, runes)
    - Currently supports silver, gold, steel, mithril, adamant, rune
    - Staffs Supported: Staff of fire, Fire battlestaff, Mystic fire staff, Lava battlestaff, Steam battlestaff (if i missed any, let me know)
    - has a more human break option called "micro breaks" will take random short breaks after an inventory, GUI has countdown to next break, and has a countdown for remaining time in the current break

To Do:
    - add support for all bars (bronze, iron)
    - break handler
    - add support for no action bar, and osrs support

Speeds achieved:
    Rune bars with coal bag: 1.6-1.7k/hr with microbreaks, 1.9k with no breaks
    Adamant bars with coal bag: 2.1k/hr with microbreaks, 2.4k/hr with no breaks

Development progress reports:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. Harudin
    Harudin
    2/5,
    Version: 0.0.10
    Fast but got banned in 2 hours of use.
  2. ricemaker
    ricemaker
    5/5,
    For whatever reason, now it works; not sure why it didn't work before as I haven't changed anything. My advice for anybody using this is to stand in a bank with everything ready to go on preset 1, have the spell on action bar. Then restart the bot over and over until it finally works...
  3. Cuentamala
    Cuentamala
    5/5,
    Been smelting rune bars with coal bags like more or less 20k, no problem whatsoever. For me is the best BOT for Superheating ores. Is the only one I don't even bother to babysit
  4. S0amm0y
    S0amm0y
    5/5,
    Works a treat at around 500 bars an hour with micro breaks on. There are better superheating bots out there but beggars can't be choosers. I would say however don't get your hopes up for the professed 2000+ bars/h Idk maybe at the start it did work that kind of magic!
  5. rcjulia
    rcjulia
    5/5,
    Good bot and very easy to use. If it would be possible could you add exp/hr. But in overall working very well that getting 500-600 casts per hr
  6. Delision
    Delision
    5/5,
    Works perfectly for me. Smelted probably around 50,000 runite ore by now and never been banned.
  7. ChickenKiller666
    ChickenKiller666
    2/5,
    This bot will get you banned probably. Instead of using button 1 it just moves mouse from abilities bar to inventory. Developer please fix.
  8. Benjjii
    Benjjii
    1/5,
    only getting 400/hr.. whats the problem?
  9. Zamy
    Zamy
    3/5,
    wtf is wrong with this ... 800 cast per hour is nothing as described .. :(
  10. julotheking
    julotheking
    3/5,
    cool bot! but would be 5 stars if it could spam while it does the animation! thanks!