SickHeater 0.0.8

Heat that Ore

1. sickness0666
    - RS3 EOC only
    - Coal Bag compatible
    - Start at any Bank/Chest etc
    - Calculates profit (based on current mid Grand Exchange prices of ores, coal, runes)

Setup:
    Have preset made for your optimal smelting
    (eg. for rune with coal bag, set preset with your nature runes, 11 runite ore, and 7 coal)

Choose Ore type, if you wish to use coal bag, and preset in GUI
    Run the bot, it will stop when out of ores/coal/runes

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO USE MICRO BREAK SETTING!
    (I mean like honestly, how many people will sit there for HOURS super heating without breaking at all...)

Features:
    - Uses first slot of action bar for Super heat.
    - If superheat is not in the first slot, it will add the spell to the first slot and use that.
    - Stops if items are not found (ores, coal, staff, runes)
    - Currently supports silver, gold, steel, mithril, adamant, rune
    - Staffs Supported: Staff of fire, Fire battlestaff, Mystic fire staff, Lava battlestaff, Steam battlestaff (if i missed any, let me know)
    - has a more human break option called "micro breaks" will take random short breaks after an inventory, GUI has countdown to next break, and has a countdown for remaining time in the current break

To Do:
    - add support for all bars (bronze, iron)
    - break handler
    - add support for no action bar, and osrs support

Speeds achieved:
    Rune bars with coal bag: 1.6-1.7k/hr with microbreaks, 1.9k with no breaks
    Adamant bars with coal bag: 2.1k/hr with microbreaks, 2.4k/hr with no breaks

Development progress reports:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Recent Updates

1. SickHeater v0.0.8 Released!
  2. SickHeater v0.0.7 Released!
  3. SickHeater v0.0.6 Released!

Recent Reviews

1. Tintelfris
    Tintelfris
    4/5,
    Version: 0.0.7
    Works nicely, though it would be nice if it didn't wait for the superheating animation to finish. These pauses make the bot more bot-like as many legit-players just continously click ore.
  2. janky bro
    janky bro
    5/5,
    Awesome!
    1. sickness0666
      Author's Response
      Ty ;) any suggestions for bot let me know
  3. Yurilothos
    Yurilothos
    3/5,
    Works with no failure, but my bars/h is not the same as it was announced. Making 1100 rune bars/h with no micro breaks. It seems to superheat another ore only after finishing the animation, while it could do some superheat "spam".
    1. sickness0666
      Author's Response
      You can only make over 1k/ hr if you have a coal bag (gotten from dungeoneering on rs3) i an still doing sone tweaking to speeds. But running with coal bag i can get up to 1900 rune per hour, without coal bag i can get 900-1.1k
  4. Whitevans1
    Whitevans1
    5/5,
    I have been using SickHeater for awhile now figured it was about time to leave a review. I haven't had any trouble with the bot at all it's running great. I love that it has micro breaks built it. Keep up the good work can't wait to see what you add to the bot!
    1. sickness0666
      Author's Response
      Glad it is treating you well ;). Any issues, concerns, or suggestions, just let me know. Next update (other than any bug fixes) will add in osrs and legacy only support for rs3.
  5. Darkkenshi
    Darkkenshi
    5/5,
    Version: 0.0.6
    Does what it's supposed to do at a very efficient rate. I got around 2515 casts per hour which is more than enough.
    Works great.
  6. kertsxd
    kertsxd
    3/5,
    Version: 0.0.3
    Did 20 minutes of superheating with it , very nice . abit slow 800/hr. And then suddenly stopped banking. Status: Banking... But it wont open the bank and just stands there. Fix this and its an awesome bot.
    1. sickness0666
      Author's Response
      What settings did you have selected, and what bank are you at?