- Choose if you want to spam click the leaks
- Choose if you want to play with or without camera motion
- Choose if you want to idle when the activity bar is high
- Teleports you to the minigame and takes the required items from your bank automatically
- Advanced break settings
- Change your settings while the bot is running
- Stop conditions (stop after x amount of games, time or XP)
- Tracks the amount of games and XP
- Automatically chooses the best angle to spam click the leaks
- Start anywhere with enough swamp paste & a bailing bucket in your inventory or bank (on the correct world)
- The bot works best when zoomed out
Getting the outfit takes 6.4 hours on average which corresponds to less than 2 dollars!
If you find any bugs, send me a message with a description of what happened and I will refund you .
If you have any suggestions or improvements tell me!
Silence's Fishing Trawler 1.0.5
Gets you the angler's outfit in no time!
Works great when it actually works, but is very CPU demanding for no reason. No other bot for RuneMate has caused problems like this one, and I can run Skyrim with 300+ mods with 120+fps while this bot will drop me down to 1fps and strain my CPU 100%. It seriously needs major work for it to be a paid bot, which often fails the minigame due to lagging out the computer, making you not be active enough.
Tested it: it works alright. For some reason this bot nearly lagged my game out when it was trying to teleport to Fishing Trawler, I had to restart the bot (costing 15 cents before it did anything).
Then I manually started it near fishing trawler (even though it said it would teleport for me), and it instantly stopped because I didn't have a Bailing Bucket. To be fair, the description says I need one, but I didn't think it would just stop.
Also for 15 cents, this bot should really buy the bucket for you automatically -- the store that sells it is right next to fishing trawler. There's kind of no excuse for that.
Once actually running, it runs fine as long as you turn "Spam Click Leaks" off. I have no clue why this is the default option, it makes the bot feel like crap and doesn't work properly. With this setting off, the bot works fine.
Anyway, tl;dr: not worth 15 cents per hour, and pretty annoying to use, but it technically works.
Pretty bad :(. Gets kicked off the boat every time. Too slow to catch the leaks. Miss clicks the leaks almost every time. "spam click mode" missed the leaks, not using spam click mode clicks random leaks all the way across the boat and never gets to it in time. Couldn't think of a way the bot could be worse. Will update review if bot is fixed.