SkyGuy's Chaos Druid Killer 0.0.1

Loots Herbs and RDT from chaos druids

1. SkyGuy
    Kills chaos druids. Start in Falador west bank or Taverly dungeon chaos druids. Requires 5 agility.

Recent Reviews

1. Melo Attard
    Melo Attard
    5/5,
    Version: 0.0.1
    works amazing only problem.. well not a problem really but yeah sometimes trying to hit another chaos druid while already attacking but autofixes it itself :) great bot cheers made quite some money and got some exp out of it :)
  2. Jergins
    Jergins
    5/5,
    Works great and has made me good money.
  3. gibwess
    gibwess
    1/5,
    Either there are problems with the whole or this thing simply does not work at all. tried many times and it won't attack druids, just moves around a little bit from time to time. Will try again and post if fixed or working.
  4. Joshua Foster
    Joshua Foster
    2/5,
    Kills them fine.

However will attack a new druid whilst still in combat repeatedly.
    Will multi-click the one object numerously rather than just once. Can't find it's way back from the druids to the bank, so I need to be on standby to teleport back to the bank for the bot. It is able to go from bank to druids, however.
  5. Clevell
    Clevell
    4/5,
    Ensouled Heads need to be added to drop list the fact it picks up irits but not heads when heads are around 500+ gp over is absurd
  6. snakesedgh
    snakesedgh
    1/5,
    for me it's crap... i started it in fally west bank... stood but for over 10 mins doing nothing... turned it off.. went to druids in tav dung.... start it... randomly clicks the floor then stops??
  7. soulfish66
    soulfish66
    5/5,
    Sooooo good. It loots only the good stuff. No settings to deal with. :)
  8. bryan.h
    bryan.h
    1/5,
    LOGS OUT AFER LIKE 20 MINS
  9. NyehNyeh
    NyehNyeh
    5/5,
    One of the best bots there is.
    Does literally everything perfect. Would be great if it could bring a looting bag too so it can store more stuff in it. :D
  10. rickyboby123
    rickyboby123
    2/5,
    Its pretty bad all around. It kills druids like advertised but to many flaws. It doesn't have any options, just walks to druids and kills them until you die. It doesn't eat food or bank. It might be good if you have high def and it actually loots herbs.