SkyGuy's Chaos Druid Killer 0.0.1

Loots Herbs and RDT from chaos druids

1. SkyGuy
    Kills chaos druids. Start in Falador west bank or Taverly dungeon chaos druids. Requires 5 agility.

Recent Reviews

1. rickyboby123
    rickyboby123
    2/5,
    Version: 0.0.1
    Its pretty bad all around. It kills druids like advertised but to many flaws. It doesn't have any options, just walks to druids and kills them until you die. It doesn't eat food or bank. It might be good if you have high def and it actually loots herbs.
  2. ukweed2
    ukweed2
    5/5,
    5* but I did see it get stuck twice, don't know for how long but I checked public chat and nobody said anything. I paniced both times, or i'd have screenied. It's on the return trip with full invent it gets stuck in the dungeon somewhere between druids loc and exit. :)
    1. SkyGuy
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review! If you see it get stuck again a screenshot could help me fix any problem it has :D
  3. assekuh
    assekuh
    2/5,
    i got banned using this bot after it got stuck in the dungeon really great just got my firecape :/
    1. SkyGuy
      Author's Response
      What did it get stuck doing? As far as I'm aware there's only one thing it can get stuck with, and it should idle out for the logout timer with that. If you let me know what caused it, I'll be happy to fix it.
  4. taushadow
    taushadow
    5/5,
    Only been using shorly but seems to do the job very well, could do with interface showing time, xp, gp and kills.
    A future update I'd like to see is to be able to select which items to loot.
    The only bug I have came across is it tends to click multiple times on the druid after combat has already started however apart from that functionality is superb. Look forward to seeing future updates.
    1. SkyGuy
      Author's Response
      If i ever learn to use JFX, i'll def be adding a UI with trackers and loot options. As for the clicking multiple times, i've already fixed that, just working on making it attack a bit faster in between druids before i push the next update. Thanks for the review!
  5. EvilCabbage
    EvilCabbage
    4/5,
    Does what says it does, which is great. It's a bit slow however, at times it idles for quite a while. Also, some customization would be great. Got me 40-60 attack and 811k profit on the way.
  6. rickp1337
    rickp1337
    4/5,
    it works okay, its not customisable and it doesnt support using food, could use some improvement but its a nice scipt overall!
  7. john willis
    john willis
    5/5,
    I've been using this alot lately, has been flawless. Only id like is for option to pick up some lower herbs aswell.
    1. SkyGuy
      Author's Response
      I plan to add this in a future update(picking which herbs you do and don't want). May be a little while until I get to it, since I'm finishing another bot atm. Thanks for the feedback and review :) If you have any more suggestions, let me know!