Possibly a working OSRS Firemaking bot.

Recent Updates

1. Slim Firemaker v1.0.2 Released!

Recent Reviews

1. xThunderSlugx
    xThunderSlugx
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    Three star rating for two main reasons. In east varrock, the bot completely broke and had my character just running around for no reason. In east Falador, the bot will constantly get hung up on the patch of dasies and just sit there trying to light the logs and won't move to a new spot unless I manually move it. A minor thing is that it lights logs in sporadic order instead of just starting from the top to bottom left to right, or at least in some normal human like fashion.
  2. SatansCradle
    SatansCradle
    5/5,
    Works really well! Only complaint is that it doesnt bank the ashe it accidentally picks up every now and then. but that doesnt really effect my rating. good bot regardless.
  3. Christopher Yeager
    Christopher Yeager
    2/5,
    The script runs the same inventory clicks everytime instead of just going left from right and down. it does so many top ones then does the bottom right 3 every single time in the same exact pattern just waiting for you get banned.
  4. nastolgicbot
    nastolgicbot
    4/5,
    would get 5 but gets stuck at var west
  5. swordie1994
    swordie1994
    4/5,
    Good fire making script. Only the starting spot can be better. Better if it switches between two spots after each other in a pattern. (A human will also do it in a pattern) otherwise you will be blocked by a fire.
  6. Jonathan Bjorne
    Jonathan Bjorne
    5/5,
    If by 'possibly' Qve means perfect for 1-50 before doing Wintertodt… then yeah. 5 stars! Wish it had more camera movement and alternate ways to bank so avoid suspicion, but otherwise fantastic.
  7. Joshua386
    Joshua386
    5/5,
    brilliant however sometimes miss clicks and drops the logs other than that 100% approve 5*
  8. Lil Jeep
    Lil Jeep
    5/5,
    The only working Firemaking bot. It does what it is supposed to: burns logs, get's more from the bank, and continue's to burns logs.
  9. ChinaNumbaWon
    ChinaNumbaWon
    5/5,
    The only working one when i needed it :) Thank you! V West
  10. vibraltar
    vibraltar
    4/5,
    fales in falador with the flowers on the floor, but so far so good in varock east. thank you