Stixx's ZMI Altar RuneCrafter [BETA] 1.0.2

Crafts rune at the ZMI altar!

1. stixx
    Stixx's ZMI Altar RuneCrafter [BETA] - Crafts rune at the ZMI altar!

NOTE:
    This version of the bot was very bad, and I have made a new one which is currently being reviwed by the RM team.
    It should be up in a couple of days, so stay put! <3

Recent Reviews

1. elitejt97
    elitejt97
    1/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    Dog shit bot, doesnt actually work. It teles back doesnt move, cant bank for shit. IDK what you think youve fixed but its shit.
  2. iwantfreeshit
    iwantfreeshit
    1/5,
    i read the warnings and still took a chance... ended up getting banned glad it was only an alt account
    1. stixx
      Author's Response
      Well maybe you should listen to the warnings?
      Haha stupid
  3. ndeol
    ndeol
    4/5,
    Would it be possible for the new bot to have a feature to run back and forth instead of using the ZMI teleport. I have an account that doesn't have high enough stats to do lunar diplomacy. Thanks
    1. stixx
      Author's Response
      Hi!
      Yes my new version will support this!
  4. Jordan Todd
    Jordan Todd
    1/5,
    Deposits all including the rune pouch and essence holders. then gets stuck in a loop trying to fill the holders.

Make it drop the runes or deposit one lot at a time.
    1. stixx
      Author's Response
      I have written clearly:
      DONT USE THE BOT, lol
  5. joejoejoejoe
    joejoejoejoe
    1/5,
    this bot is going to get people banned please take it down and put up one that doesn't look like a 7 year old autistic kid with down syndrome is running ess.
    1. stixx
      Author's Response
      Neanderthal alert
  6. Loodwig
    Loodwig
    3/5,
    Could only get it to work with the rune pouch, which costs over 3mil. Without the rune pouch, the bot gets stuck in a weird loop where it sits in bank and withdraws a stamina pot then deposits whole inventory.
    Overall a good bot, you just have to set it up perfectly otherwise it will freak out and not work properly.
  7. Fatboy61
    Fatboy61
    4/5,
    Nice to see a RC bot. Most of the time however it does not try to follow runners and it's actions are a bit slow as well like when filling pouches or walking to the altar.
    1. stixx
      Author's Response
      Thanks! Will look into it!