• Rimmington
      • Clan Camp bank chest
    • Varrock south-east
      • Varrock east bank
    • Varrock south-west
      • Varrock west bank
    Setup
    • Equip a pickaxe or have one on your toolbelt
    • For powermining, have the ore on the Action Bar or have empty spaces on the Action Bar for Action Bar support. If it is not on the Action Bar and it can't drag the item to the Action Bar, the bot will drop it manually.
    • For powermining in a custom location, go to the area and configure the radius that the bot searches for ore.
    Bugs
    • None that I know of. If you have found a bug, make a post about it in the bot thread.
    Future Updates (in order of when they'll be released)
    • All F2P mines - slowly but surely I'll get them all
    • Credits
    • Feature requests (can be done at any time depending on the request)
    opdfgara likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. knata
    knata
    4/5,
    Version: 0.9.0
    One of the smoothest mining trainers ive found so far. powermining works fine but only problem i got so far is my character wont go to bank.
  2. LC3000
    LC3000
    4/5,
    Very nice bot but in lumbridge swamp west i cant mine mithril. Why? I need do something different or is just a bug?
  3. opdfgara
    opdfgara
    4/5,
    Best one I found! thanks for making it available for free. Just ond minor problem I sometimes encounter. After some time (seems to happen quite randomly) of mining (with banking), my character returns to the mining spot and just stands there doing nothing until I intervene. Happened in rimmington and lumbridge west till now. When this happens the bot command states the character is 'walking to ...', but in fact he is just waiting just outside of the ore area.
  4. Marvinex2
    Marvinex2
    4/5,
    Version: 0.8.0
    The script works good, but doing clay from Rimmington to the bank and back sometime the bot doesn't go back to the clay instead it will go outside of the ore area and stand there. instead of going to get clay rocks.
  5. DildoDan
    DildoDan
    3/5,
    Version: 0.7.1
    When it works it works really well. I've encountered that it tends to either not walk to the bank ( just stands at the ore location ), or walk back to the mining location after banking. ( Clay mining at Rimmington )
    1. SuperBotter
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review. Can you PM me or put a message in the SuperMiner thread about the problem you had. It would really help me to fix it, thanks.
  6. jinxrosse
    jinxrosse
    5/5,
    Version: 0.7.0
    The best mining bot ever, I think I wouldn't mind paying for this kind of services! So far didn't encounter any problem! Compared to the other script available, this got the option to bank instead dropping the ore.
  7. BloodBloober
    BloodBloober
    4/5,
    Great bot, at falador mine u should let him bank at falador bank using the shortcut, thats the closest bank. F2P can use it too because you only need 5 agility.
  8. Tw1sted
    Tw1sted
    4/5,
    It works good no problem except for one thing. it would be a perfect 5 if you could add rune essence to the custom location ore choice.
    1. SuperBotter
      Author's Response
      I'll add that for the next version, thanks for the suggestion :)
  9. JayJay98
    JayJay98
    5/5,
    This bot works wonders, I love it. Only improvement I can think of would be to add the dwarven mine and deposit box there. But overall this is great, thank you.
  10. demos103
    demos103
    5/5,
    see if you can get coal in the dwarven resource dugeon with the deposit box