Trees Minnow Fisher 0.0.3

Fishes minnows at Fishing Guild.

1. Trees
    Start with small fishing net in Minnow area at Fishing Guild. 250k-400k gp/hr (82-99).

Recent Reviews

1. Siebe Tjebbes
    Siebe Tjebbes
    3/5,
    Version: 0.0.3
    Used to work great for me, 400k gp/h at 99 fishing, now its tops 200k gp/h. Bot clicks the fishing spot too late which decreases the xp and gp/h.
  2. brandonlee
    brandonlee
    5/5,
    Awesome flawless script Worth every cent !
  3. Bosstralian
    Bosstralian
    4/5,
    dismisses random events too quickly, almost instantly once they appear. not very human-like. can you increase the delay?
  4. Neon Viper
    Neon Viper
    5/5,
    Had to rewrite my review! There's a GUI! And its beautiful. Cute lil minnows and all. Shows All the info you need.
    Bot mechanics are great, does everything you would expect it to do. I don't see any issue with longevity so far.
    Thank you so much Trees, I can't wait for more people to use this!!
  5. Jhill625
    Jhill625
    4/5,
    works good. Could use a GUI to show your xp and money made.
  6. death_wish
    death_wish
    5/5,
    Really good bot. I would be willing to pay more an hour if it had a timer on it so I could run it for a set time while I'm at work and have it stop. Also, the interface only works sporadically but it's not necessary. All in all, a great bot especially for how cheap it is.
  7. rsfitepls
    rsfitepls
    5/5,
    Very good
  8. Tector
    Tector
    4/5,
    Runs smooth. Never walked wierd or did something wrong. would love a genie support, but the script does, what its supposed to do!
  9. Pawtner
    Pawtner
    5/5,
    Works really well. Can't seem to get a GUI to show up though (if it has one).
    1. Trees
      Author's Response
      That's strange! It seems to work well for me and everyone else. I will take a look just in case.