Ultra Tutorial Island 1.0.1

Never start up an account again!

1. doppelganger
    Navigates through the entirety of the Tutorial Island for you!
    TheArabPanzer and awesome123man like this.

Recent Updates

1. Ultra Tutorial Island v1.0.1 Released!

Recent Reviews

1. Derk
    Derk
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    Great bot, nothing much to say really. This definitely deserves it's appreciation.
  2. TheArabPanzer
    TheArabPanzer
    5/5,
    Great work! Perfect.
  3. Hackmann053
    Hackmann053
    5/5,
    Very nice bot, didn't had any problems with it!
  4. JennyRotten
    JennyRotten
    5/5,
    I am running this script as I type this message, I have 2 steps left on tut island, and this script has not had ONE issue. This is the PERFECT Tutorial Island script. ALL of the other ones have issues, and I mean ALL of them. This one has 0 issues. GREAT JOB! Please make more scripts, you are incredible! ;] Actually wait, I jsut had ONE problem.... as I was typing... The last step where you have to cast the spell on the chicken, the script made my character run aroudn the building with the chickens in it, so it wouldn't cast the spell... it made my character keep going back and forth around the building, and wouldn't stay inside. I think it was because the chicken that the script had clicked to cast the spell on, was too far away (in the back corner of the chicken cage) so the script tried to move closer to it, and it made the script go all wacky. I had to manually move my character into the building again, and then everything went fine. But still I give you 5 *'s ;] Thank you!