Ultra Tutorial Island 1.0.2

Never start up an account again!

1. doppelganger
    Navigates through the entirety of the Tutorial Island for you!

Recent Reviews

1. SilenceP44
    SilenceP44
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    Works like a charm, very nice/fast bot
  2. adamoath
    adamoath
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    Works like a charm most of the time. Noticed script gets stuck if going to cast air spell on chicken while someone else operates the door. Happened on 2 out of three tests.
    1. doppelganger
      Author's Response
      Do you mean someone closes the door of the house with the Mage in it? As I don't remember it being close-able.

If so I'll adjust it again for the next version.
  3. El_Gocho
    El_Gocho
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    it need finish the tutorial with mage tutor.
  4. Kamerow
    Kamerow
    5/5,
    Seems to be working perfect!
  5. 12runo12
    12runo12
    1/5,
    Bot doest choose character outfit. Have to manually click accept then, it clicks on npc but doesnt interact with chatbox so just stand there. Maybe the script is outdated. It doesnt work well for me.
  6. Sterling397
    Sterling397
    5/5,
    Just want to give the author some credit for making this amazing bot thank you! So uplifting after getting 2 accounts banned, still one going strong but.. here I go again wish me luck this time. Bot smarts guys take breaks don't go over about 10-12 hours at a time. Don't make your account seem as a bot, I cant stress taking breaks more. Nobody can play 24 hours straight lol they know that. This game is just too tedious to play for that long on one objective. Think about it, dont "babysit" but monitor your bot or accept being banned soon enough. Jagex does not have the detection equipment they claim to have, seriously its a 2d game from 2007... i love it but just lmaoo jagex come on gtfo. Its just the fact don't make yourself so obvious we gotta sleep at some point TAKE BREAKS. Switch up bots make sure to only use the ones that you know that are of have been reviewed safely. DONT TRY NEW BOTS or crafting bots are bad. Lvl up multiple skills make it look as if you aren't just grind woodcutting to 75 with every other stat lvl 1. Do some quests mix your character in the game don't stay lvl 3. GL all and bot safely ty so much for this bot a huge time saver.
  7. MarkJohnsonl33t
    MarkJohnsonl33t
    4/5,
    Works as expected. Does design an account. Also loops on last step when trying to go to mainland.
  8. Nik3xz
    Nik3xz
    5/5,
    Insane speed, its fast, its flawless! Thank you so much.
  9. minty
    minty
    5/5,
    Simply Best.
  10. flashynexus
    flashynexus
    5/5,
    Almost perfect, the only problem is that it doesnt automatically opened the door of the starting area