UltraDungeon 1.0.7

Dungeoneering at its finest!

1. doppelganger
    Supports most floors and bosses, complexity 1-6... it simply does it all! Currently in ALPHA.

Instructions:
    • Start outside the dungeon entrance with a ring equipped or in the inventory
    • Both interface modes should function properly, although legacy has not been as intensely tested as the other mode
    • If you would like the bot to use abilities, put the combat mode on revolution as abilities are not currently handled by the bot
    ronnyx3 likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. feasty2
    feasty2
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.7
    it works well gives xp but leaves the dungeon everytime then comes back. it cant pick up a weapon too
  2. KillerMac
    KillerMac
    5/5,
    dont see how this isnt the most popular dung script, it is literally one update away from 100% functional, as someone whos hated dung, i appreciate you.
  3. Chris95
    Chris95
    4/5,
    Although the bot works fairly well, there are a few things I would like to point out that are kind of buggy(or maybe it's just my system).

1. Only works in Default RS3 Interface Layout (anything else it just walks back and forth in front of dungeon).
    2. It randomly leaves the dungeon every so often.
    3. It sometimes skips certain bosses even though it has fought them before. (Also it sometimes fights Plane-Freezer, so you could update that on the boss status)

All in all it is a decent bot though, and I look forward to my continued use of it in the future, and the updates that come to it.
  4. spawino
    spawino
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    it works!!