1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ZMI Altar Runecrafting Trial 1.6.4

ZMI Altar Runecrafting

1. michael5555
    Trial version limited to 1h usage per week

Does the ZMI altar runecrafting method. Combine this with Daeyalt Essence Miner for some of the best runecrafting xp/h​

Requirements
    • Pure or Daeyalt essence
    • 71 Magic
    • Lunar magics and lunar spellbook enabled
    • Runes for npc contact / ourania teleport
    Setup
    • Use the world you have the lowest ping on, not necessarily the ourania worlds. The time spent eating in bank is far less then the ping delay filling/emptying pouch
    • Ensure you have set the quick payment rune with the banker. You will have to talk to the banker to do this
    • Setup your rune pouch and ess pouches in your inventory before starting the bot. Your rune pouch ideally contains your bank payment rune, cosmics and astrals. You will most likely always craft a law rune depending on your RC level, so be sure to use the setting that doesn't require you to keep law runes in inventory
      [​IMG]
    • Equip a dust staff if you have, earth staff if you don't have and your weight reducing gear or GOTR robes
      [​IMG]
    • Setup your bank with the necessary items in the default tab. This will minimise the time spent banking
      [​IMG]
    • Remove your rune + ess pouch placeholders and add bank fillers to utilise the bank fillers setting
    • Start the bot
    Settings
    • Food - top up the health using this food
    • Bank payment rune - what rune are you using as quick payment? It will fill up the rune pouch if we run out and some exist in the bank
    • Protection prayer - allows you to enable prayers to save a bit of food
    • Use daeyalt essence - if we have any daeyalt essence in the bank it will withdraw this over pure essence. It will continue running if out of daeyalt essence and just use pure essence
    • Use laws from crafting - almost everybody should have this enabled. You are almost guaranteed to craft a law rune if your RC level is above 50. See the wiki for rates. If no law is obtained from crafting, it just runs back to the bank instead of teleporting
    • Using bank fillers - Ideally always use this to minimise the time for banking. Clear your placeholders for your rune pouch and ess pouches and add bank fillers. Ensure you have a slot for jugs if you use jug of wine for healing. Bot will add and clear bank fillers (failsafe) as necessary, but it is best for you to set this up yourself before starting the bot
    • Use shift drop to empty - for users who are not on runelite you can shift empty pouches. If you are on runelite I recommend using the menu entry swapper to change the default left click while in bank to be fill and empty outside of bank
    • Use Vile Vigour when possible - for users who have 96 mage for spellbook swap and A Kingdom Divided completed. Will only try to use it if it has the required runes

Known bugs

Recent Reviews

1. Breakingsnow
    Breakingsnow
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.2
    Great bot - it's worked really well for hours on end.
  2. ChrisR
    ChrisR
    3/5,
    Version: 1.1.7
    All in All it runs ok. GUI freezes up a lot, but it will still keep running. I always have to restart it after about an hour because it gets less and less responsive: The biggest issue is pathing, it'll take a while to click the next destination and stand still, sometimes under aggro.
    1. michael5555
      Author's Response
      GUI is client related sadly. I just specify controls to use. Navigation should be butter smooth after your first run, it just needs to download the path the first time around.
  3. Grizz117
    Grizz117
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.5
    Great bot does amazing.
    Quick request are you able to teleport with duel ring when it has no law runes from the altar? That'd be great !
    1. michael5555
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the kind words.

That seems like such low odds to not craft a law rune and require a ring of dueling. If you don't have the runecraft to craft a law every trip, try have them in the rune pouch
  4. e412
    e412
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1.4
    Very nice bot. Does what its supposed to and does it well. Biggest issue is it bugs out Runemate and needs to restart. Recommend not running this with any paid bots.
    1. michael5555
      Author's Response
      How does it bug out? I can't control anything interface related. As I mentioned in a previous review, it is tied in with the RuneMate client itself, I don't control the interface, I just specify the buttons/inputs to use
  5. Reggienald
    Reggienald
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.3
    An incredibly efficient bot that does ZMI amazingly well. Also sometimes the interface on runemate bugs out and freezes (small issue) and might be chugging down the stamina pots a bit much, other than that a perfect bot, Thats free!!!
    1. michael5555
      Author's Response
      Appreciate the review, thanks.

Yes, you're right, the interface is buggy. Sadly it's an issue I don't know how to fix as it is tied in with the Runemate client. Just curious, are you 99 agility? I think the stamina usage is important as my account goes down to 10-20 at some times
  6. Hypo222
    Hypo222
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.3
    Love it! No big issues, functions perfectly well most of the time.
  7. kitka
    kitka
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.2
    He fixed it SO fast,
  8. kitka
    kitka
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1.1
    Sometimes fails to teleport despite having law runes and walks slowly back to the bank. Other than that, great bot.
    1. michael5555
      Author's Response
      It will teleport if it is within the altar area. Did it by chance bug out while trying to RC and ran out of that general vicinity?
  9. WhiteCobran
    WhiteCobran
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.9
    Excellent work. Any bugs were fixed quickly and is now an excellent bot!
  10. HerrSosig
    HerrSosig
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.9
    Ran flawlessly in several sessions. Best RC xp rates so far! Amazing that it's free, thanks michael. Ignore that one star review, guy probably set it up wrong.