1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS 10HP Skiller 88 WC/FISH ; 31QustPts TL:522- (PIcs Included)

Discussion in 'General Market' started by ichaseexp, May 24, 2016.

1. ichaseexp

Whats up everyone, looking to sell one of my acc's; included pics to show whats up...
    great acc, hasn't been botted on for over a month.. Acc has email login, but that can easily dealt with, switched to yours of choice.

offers, i am looking Strictly for 07 gold. post here or pm me.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 23, 2016, Original Post Date: May 21, 2016 ---
    Yes, its banned... But still a acc that can played on legit and never the less botted on. Taking all offers, never know i might say yes
    --- Double Post Merged, May 24, 2016 ---
    @Dryrr sup fam, saw a cmt by you earleir bout you selling ur skiller. Can you tell me how/where you sold. & do you think someoone will buy this

Attached Files:

2. Dryrr

--- Double Post Merged, May 24, 2016 ---
    @Dryrr sup fam, saw a cmt by you earleir bout you selling ur skiller. Can you tell me how/where you sold. & do you think someoone will buy this[/QUOTE]

i sold it @ a dutch RS community website. and idk man.. u kinda ruined the value by getting a moderate ban for botting. It makes it not insteresting for goldfarmers and it kinda ruins it for casual players also, since they dont want a botted account xD

idk man. maybe u can sell it for 10-15m with patience @ sythe or a forum like sythe