1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug "188 hours of botting in 3 days"

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by DSK1, Nov 12, 2021.

1. DSK1

So, I get the message saying "you've reached a max of 300 hours in the past month". After looking at my activity it says that in3 days of November I used the bot for an unrealistic amount of time. now I am unable to use the program after purchasing the supporter package.

before these dates, i was at a total of 100 hours for the month, so I do not understand how in any way i would be over the limit even in accumulation.

2. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Do you bot on a shared network or use a VPN? Hours used across multiple RuneMate accounts will combine.

Additionally, the hours system works as follows:

Hour System:
    The hour system works on a 30 day period. If you are a free user, you are able to bot up to a maximum of 200 hours in one single 30 day period. You can view your current hours usage here, by filtering by "Last 30 Days" Log in | Community | RuneMate

Bot hours don't just "reset" at a given time. Your remaining hours are calculated by subtracting the hours you've used in the last 30 days from the total hours that you bought. Here's an example:

Let's say today is October 1st, and you buy 3000 hours. Let's say that you use 100 hours every day. On October 31st (30 days later), you run out of hours, so you can't bot anymore. On the next day (November 1st), you'll regain the hours that you used 30 days ago (October 1st's hours), meaning that you'll have another 100 hours to bot with. The day after that you'll regain the hours you used on October 2nd, giving you another 100 hours, etc.

3. DSK1

I've been bouncing around between 2 laptops and a PC, but only for one account at a time and never for more than 5 hours a day (with breaks).

Yeah, I read that, but I definitely haven't hit the maximum as I am trying to mitigate the time period. When going back, it seemed to just be a fault with the individual that made the programs for some reason. Every bot this individual had wasn't working for me, but the others did.

Thank you for the reply!