1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1st Day Botting Banned

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by real7ty, May 23, 2019.

1. real7ty

1. OSRS
    2. What bots on RuneMate have you used? Maxiwoodcutter Trial
    3. What other botting software (Powerbot etc.) have you used previously? Never before
    4. Have you been banned previously? Never
    5. Were you 'suicide' botting? Botted for roughly 9? hours
    6. Did you play legitimately in between botting? I quit playing scape years ago and have only played this week on a new IP, new laptop.
    7. When was your account created? roughly 5 years?

I've been playing again for about a week.. I was woodcutting at first afk while I was playing xbox, then stumbled upon this website... I'm not mad at the account for being banned since it was a lower level account with no money on it... my biggest loss is void lol.

2. LatvijasBoteris

The bot is broken. It doesn't take any breaks and if you did set them, it just kept logging back in and standing afk (not taking a 'real' break like it's supposed to do.) If you would have checked the reviews before using it, this would not have happened, i posted about it yesterday.

But if there where no breaks involved, than i'm sorry but i've never met a human being that could wc for 9 hours without missing a beat.

Sorry for your loss.

3. real7ty

ahh i should've read reviews thanks for the future.. Im not too upset

4. JudgeDead

bad luck man :( but i always read reviews first and set bots to last updated incase i use a bot thats not been updated in a year and is broken.

5. real7ty

good idea... thx