1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Cloud, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

Well, it's been a while since I've posted a changelog on the forums instead of just posting the changelog in slack, but I figured why not try to get back into the practice of posting here again too. I'm not going to cover the hundreds of changes that've been made since the last changelog posted on the forums, instead I'll just post what changed in this most recent update.

* Reduced the estimated time for each queued modscript request from 30 seconds to 20 seconds (could likely reduce it further but this is playing it safe)
    * Hooked Actor#getAnimationFrame()/getStanceFrame() on RS3 to compliment it existing on OSRS
    * Fixed at least two sources of "Argument is not an Array" IllegalStateException's, this should allow longer runtimes for those affected and should help reduce the amount of exceptions developers receive that aren't their own fault.
    * Reworked part of Lodestone#teleport()/teleport(boolean) that was occasionally causing undesired behavior.

Savior and Geralt of Rivia like this.
  2. Negrita

Thanks for the updates. Looking forward to see them again on here since I'm usually not on Slack :rolleyes:.

Savior likes this.