1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Cloud, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

V2.98.1 is now available! Apologies for not posting many of the recent changelogs here, they've been scattered throughout slack and discord but I plan to start posting them here again. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy :)

* Minimap.isInteractable() is now used in a larger portion of the API and the usage that had been included with the last release has been redone. For those who don't recall, the Minimap class is a public API for verification whether or not the minimap can actually be interacted with, helping you know whether or not it should fallback to viewport walking, along with controlling the rendering of the minimap and compass.
    * Made several player sense adjustments related to the change in the default distance algorithm a while back.
    * Added many more @Nullable and @NonNull annotations so we can do more static analysis on the code that bot authors push and auto-reject code that violates the annotation contracts. It also will make also make it so Kotlin is able to better decide if a call is null safe or not.
    * Cleaned up Coordinate.getInteractionPoint(), added additional logging to it in debugging mode (@Party if your debugging was accurate, this should fix the idling in Prime PestControl and other bots that have mechanisms where the player is pulled into a new region without notice).
    * Rewrote Path.isEligibleToStep which is responsible for handling spacing steps out when the related TraversalOption is specified.
    * Improved the logic powering the traversal of CoordinatePaths
    * Extended the maximum distance that we consider points visible (aka the interaction distance from 17 to 20 coordinates) (particularly relevant due to euclidean being changed to manhattan distancing a while back). 20 turns out to be the maximum universal safe distance following all the changes to zoom that were made by Jagex a while back. It's not the final solution for this but it's a step in the right direction, hopefully this will ease your frustrations slightly @Gengsta :p)
    * General code cleanup to make it easier to switch IPC mechanisms in the future (and in the short term reduce boilerplate code).

On another note, bots that were refusing to queue for the last several days without warning should now enter it as is to be expected.

Gengsta, Jhinn and Flextroci like this.
  2. ilovepoe

I downloaded this new version and it seems to have broke a bot I was using (Regal Construction). Is there anyway to download the older version so I can keep using the bot?

3. 420Kizzle

All bots using pathing are broken now....

mouzlixulu likes this.
  4. Hotboyyy

Yup, seems like Prime NMZ is also not working, is there a way to roll back the update?

mouzlixulu likes this.
  5. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

I'm investigating it. It's not occurring with all forms of walking but it's obviously not the desired behavior.

Cozmo1333, ilovepoe and Jhinn like this.
  6. sinoda

yes this update has stopped auxifighter from working was working flawlessly before the update// if you could plesae revert client update and push patch once issue is resolved

mouzlixulu likes this.
  7. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

The issue has now been resolved (verified on OSRS, pending verification on RS3)

sinoda likes this.
  8. ilovepoe

Definitely has been fixed, thank you for the quick problem solving!

9. Cozmo1333

RS3 Pathing isn't working I guess? none of the mining bots are pathing for banking today

Sharkbarderz and mouzlixulu like this.
  10. mouzlixulu

mouzlixulu King of Reindeers

Yep, Rs3 pathings not working, tought it was just me.

Sharkbarderz likes this.