1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 Day Ban Months Ago.

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by ArronMx, May 5, 2020.

1. ArronMx

Hi,

I'm thinking of using NMZ bot to get to 99/99/99 Currently 90 90 85.
    The account in questions got a 2 day ban in July 2019 (Bot Busting Moderate (ban)

My question is I've seen people get 99/99/99 using NMZ. Would it be effective for me to do that if I was to baby sit the bot? How high would the risk be? If low what script bot would you use?

Regards.

2. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

I haven't botted NMZ before but I do think it's a relatively low risk thing to bot since it's instanced. Your two options would be prime or divine, you could try both.

Just keep in mind your next ban would most likely be a perm and I don't usually bot on accounts I care about after getting a temp ban on the account.

3. ArronMx

--- Double Post Merged, May 5, 2020, Original Post Date: May 5, 2020 ---
    Thanks for the input, this will be also be on a different IP and ISP also different IP address.

Do you think it’s higher to get caught as it’s already had a two day ban?

4. IamN5

Definitely is. Most accounts I've continued botting after a 2 day ban got permed

delta likes this.
  5. ArronMx

Well, I'm botting NMZ baby sitting it 24/7 basically while playing other games using second monitor. 6-7 hours per day. So should be safe as I can last inside for an easy 5hours? Meaning I shouldn't get banned via report?

6. HelloFromWashington

u will get banned, try to atleast bot for 2-3 hours and maybe u might get Lucky

7. delta

NMZ is one of the safest things to bot from what I've read and seen, it depends on how much you value the account... If it were me, I'd probably bot NMZ and there's only one or two other "bots" I would bot at all.