1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 day ban

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Mattmann, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Mattmann

Today I received a 2 day ban. Does anyone have any experience with this / what it means? Does this mean Jagex will be watching my account closer in the future?

Does this mean I should never bot again on this account? or would I be safe to just to not bot for a week or 2, and then reduce the hours?

Any experience in this would be great.

2. redbaren12

I would just not bot if you really care about the account as the next time they catch you it will be perm ban

3. thefriday

Don't bot on the account ever again.

4. seqo

Takes a year for the offence to expire. After that your next ban will be 2 days again.

5. jonkieftw

use VPN after a month and u can bot again, but if u get caught again u get a perm ban.

6. MrBlazinHerbs

MrBlazinHerbs Blazin all them herbs

I do not use VPN. I do not do any crazy tactics. I am botting on a main WITH/AFTER a two day ban. Still going strong. A couple more skills close to 99.

My suggestion/what i did. Let the account sit for a week or two. Go back at it just babysit and keep the botting a little farther apart from some manual play. Quest etc.

7. Mattmann

Thanks for the advice guys - im going to have a rest and do some quests / things i need to do anyway, and then just be super careful about which bots I use, and how long i do it for etc.

8. gtfckedlol

Pretty sure this isn't true. If you were banned once for botting, The next ban will almost always be perm.

9. thefriday

Yep, next ban is perm. DO NOT BOT AGAIN ON THAT ACCOUNT.

10. Grundyr

if you dont want to play again with is just take all from the acc and abandon it

11. wess927

Hi just wondering why runemate wont work with rs3 for me, it says it requires java runecsape client but the link they give doesnt exist anymore on rs3 page?

12. thefriday

Why are you asking this dumb, searchable question on a completely irrelevant topic?

13. elhaminator

nope.