1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question 200 Hours a month usage

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by ziplock1738, Jul 11, 2019.

1. ziplock1738

Just a question here, when I try to start a bot it says that I have used the 200 hours available in the month, which makes sense. In other threads I have looked at it mentioned that the hours rollback daily. Is that no longer the case? It has been saying that the 200 hours has been used up for three days now but my understanding was the amount of hours you botted 30 days ago would be deducted from that 200 hours accordingly each day.

2. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

I can see there is another RuneMate account on your IP address, which is adding to your issue. Creating multiple accounts is against our rules and will combine the hours used between each account.

Please refer to this thread to understand the hours allowance: Tutorial - Billing and Payment FAQ

Hour System:
    The hour system works on a 30 day period. If you are a free user, you are able to bot up to a maximum of 200 hours in one single 30 day period. You can view your current hours usage here, by filtering by "Last 30 Days" Log in | Community | RuneMate

Bot hours don't just "reset" at a given time. Your remaining hours are calculated by subtracting the hours you've used in the last 30 days from the total hours that you bought. Here's an example:

Let's say today is October 1st, and you buy 3000 hours. Let's say that you use 100 hours every day. On October 31st (30 days later), you run out of hours, so you can't bot anymore. On the next day (November 1st), you'll regain the hours that you used 30 days ago (October 1st's hours), meaning that you'll have another 100 hours to bot with. The day after that you'll regain the hours you used on October 2nd, giving you another 100 hours, etc.

ziplock1738 likes this.
  3. ziplock1738

Appreicate the reply,
    thats what I thought so I'm guessing then that I just didnt bot 30 days ago and thats why no hours have been added back?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 12, 2019, Original Post Date: Jul 12, 2019 ---
    Also I created a seperate account because I was planning on trying to learn how to write private bots, i'm completely new to it and I thought there was going to be a higher chance of bans so i wasn't sure if it had any impact on chain bans but was trying to be cautious, i'll keep the one acc thing in mind, thanks.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 13, 2019 ---
    Really confused here considering I know for sure there was not a five day period within the last 30 days that I went without botting at least one hour. Do I need to delete the other account or something? As of right now no hours have been rolled back in the way you described. I looked through the history of usage over the last month and I can't figure out why there are still zero hours being rolled back day after day