1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

200 Hours. yet its not running wtf.?

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by ivo_ov, Dec 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ivo_ov

you guys have this 200hour cap but i am not even running it...

the 200 hours should be "bot played time" ...

not oh you have been logged out for 5 hours let me just take that time...

Also Remove the forces two step trash.... if i cant even run the client with out having it enabled... BS

2. staffix

staffix Superior All Knowing Person!

1)If you're using a VPN it might cause an issue with RM.. aka. spending your hours.
    1.1)also, if you have several runemate accounts.. (which isnt allowed btw.) then the 200 hours is still shared.
    2) no point being rude, considering you're a free user and you havn't lost anything.
    3) the two step SECURITY is there for your safety.

@Party @EvilCabbage @kazemanie

Qosmiof2 likes this.
  3. EvilCabbage

This is exactly what we think

And have more retards complaining RuneMate stole their 2,4m rsgp after they downloaded a party hat spawner off YouTube? Your passwords are stored on our servers so that you can use your saved passwords on every computer you use the RuneMate client on. This also means that anyone who manages to obtain your RuneMate username and pass can use the auto-login feature (used for breaks) to access your accounts.

4. darker

Wouldn't 2factor through RS account settings also stop that anyways? Even if they had the account password it'd be useless without disabling the Jagex 2factor.

5. EvilCabbage

Yes, but many people don't have that.

6. Jhinn

Complaining about free stuff. Kek

7. 0PrivacyMatter0

2 step is good stfu

8. EvilCabbage

You have no idea...

[​IMG]

Jhinn likes this.
  9. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

dity dancin

10. Weedweasel

i honestly think free bots should get a bare min of three stars just because of the time spent and its free? iv found bots on here that you have to pay for and have gotten people banned then free bots that are better than the paid ones for example Prime hunter vs Regal Hunter. Iv learned it doesnt matter about the bot itself but the authors willingness to update and rework the bot. So evil i ask this how often do you rework your bots maybe that why you got a bad review? but likely you update yours often. Being new to botting iv read a lot about it and should have looked at reviews on bots before hand. One thing iv noticed is most banned accounts are using bots from the same author and maybe thats why he gave all your bots a bad review cause i tend to stay away from authors who could care less if i get banned for using there bot especially a paid one. i do understand people do dumb shit also while botting and most of the time it was the person and not the bot.

11. staffix

Theres a bunch of the free bots, that don't work - i've reported alot of them, but they're still being allowed on the bot store for some reason (completely broken). Ususaly you play for features, such as break timers, multiple locations etc.

forbobo likes this.
  12. Qosmiof2

Qosmiof2 I've been called a god before.

If the bot is broken report it.
    If you’re using a break handler, you’re still using a service and you will pay for it.
    Two step is for your own safety.

I haven’t read any of replies above me so if anybody has said this already nice job.

@op stop whining

Aidden likes this.
  13. Weedweasel

I guess the whole bot has to be broken for it to be taken down? or do a X number of people have to be banned?idk how staff works with broken bots. What about client crashes? i just noticed my hours and seems there is about 20 to 30 hours more than i botted. I have had to stop bots because of freezeing and i just had one crash on me but you still get charged for all these mistakes even if you just started the bots 20 mins ago you still wanna bot? it just cost you two hours for 20 mins of time whole reason i havnt touched many paid bots

14. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

15. staffix

@Weedweasel Yes, it has to be broken to be taken down. No, it's up to the user to decide if they want to risk botting on their accounts, bots are simply provided for.
    90% of the errors are down to user issues, not the bot itself.
    If you've had client issues (draining hours for no reason) then make your own support thread about it, and the staff will get to you as fast as possible (but be sure to read the billing FAQ first.).
    And you pay for 60 minutes at a time, so its up to you to decide if you only want to bot for 20 min.. but you still pay for the 60 minutes.

Aidden likes this.
  16. Weedweasel

i botted for 20 30 mins the bot crashes i start it back up it just charged for another hour starting it back up and i lose 40 mins of that time. Now think about that happening two or three times a day? you lose hours i first noticed this with paid bots would have never caught it otherwise. And i noticed sometimes they will charge you up front 2 hours some even four but what if i plan on not botting that long? doesnt seem like it goes back into your account without making a thread every single time.

Think about people who have already been caught tho if one part of that bot is broken they dont stand a chance with a broken piece thats why its up to us to read reviews and write them. Im just giving insite on what im seeing to others with this i could care less about a support thread because ik its going to be meaningless with me at this point because it was when i first got on here. gotta learn i guess

17. Qosmiof2

Which bot?

18. Weedweasel

I saw Quantum abyss crafter charge me for 2 up front when i first got into it but i did plan on doing it for at least that but in my wallet it was fixed. Prime hunter was the last one i used and it being the broken part of the bot it didnt work right so i had to stop it once or twice to re do the setting so it would work right. Got charged 4 hours for maybe 2 and a half hours of bot time because i had to stop it because it was bugging out.

But hey next time just let it run the couse of bugging so i dont get charged but a possible ban? Tell me if that makes any sense

19. Qosmiof2

IIf there are bugs authors will fix them.
    If you notice anything wrong let the author know about it.

If YOU stop the bot and start it again, you WILL be charged again.

This is how this service works and i like it. Even as user.

20. Weedweasel

haha thats the thing i talked to the author and he treated me like garbage when i said it was broken in one part....defeated doesnt give a shit its broken there has been mutiple reviews MONTHS before mine stating the same problem and nothing was done about it but still gets paid status. The bot wasnt going to stop itself i let it bug out for 2 mins after i kept catching it until i had to intervene so i get charged because of an authors laziness. Six months it hasnt been touched how many updates has there been in the game since then not counting the ones we dont know about. Like you said i had to stop my bot but not because i wanted to stop its because i didnt want to get banned for doing botty shit like most of these people do not baby sitting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.