1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

300 bot hours? Need advice

Discussion in 'General' started by 0PrivacyMatter0, Oct 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0PrivacyMatter0

I literally just redeemed 2 bonds on non-bot accounts and I got hit with a 300hour a month cap. Is this a joke? Did I just waste my credit? I'd love assistance from staff if you guys could make an exception I literally just threw 20usd to you guys and the cap hit me. There should have been a clear warning of some sort. I just got temp banned on runemate for not getting banned ingame?

sireikis2 likes this.
  2. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

I'm confused. Did you pay for more than 300h? You can check how many hours you've used in the services tab.

3. 0PrivacyMatter0

I paid for more credit without a warning of how many hours I had left of botting, can I get a refund? I'll make a new account and repay if you allow me when you come in staff, this is non sense I have bonds ingame I didn't know there was a cap can I safely bot using another account without getting banned?

4. awesome123man

Since when is that not your fault. Why not just pay for the hours and continue botting... Learn from your mistakes.

5. 0PrivacyMatter0

I just put credit in the accounts but I botted too many hours it's like I just maxed out my car you can't buy more hours 300 is max that's unfair lol

6. awesome123man

But more hours

7. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

Hours and credits dont go hand in hand

Buy more hours

8. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

As described in the FAQs, you can check your hours allowance at any time by visiting: Log in | Community | RuneMate

If you have hit your monthly hours limit and you wish to continue botting, either add an additional subscription to your RuneMate account or wait until you gain some hours back.

It is not our fault that you spent money on bonds or premium bot credits, without knowing your monthly hours allowance.

9. 0PrivacyMatter0

I think the system is corrupt bud. I reset my bots every few hours and I made it to 450 hours from 300? I don't believe that, id like that reviewed if possible. I'm not satisfied with the answer I'm getting but its fine ill have to waste my bonds because i just so happen to be making rsgp, but what if i wasnt i found out the hard why...

10. EthanOpia

Punctuation will make you much easier to understand. 1) Click on "services" at the top of your browser. 2) look at the hours you used and what day they were used on. 3) Click on "Upgrade" at the top of your browser. 4) Click "Single payment" under supporter. 5) Run your bots more. 6) if issue happens again, repeat step 3-5.

11. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

I can see you have another RuneMate account under your IP address. Multiple RuneMate accounts on the same IP address combine hours.

Review your usage history on the services page - you will very clearly see when you used bots.

Instead of wasting your bonds, if you want to be able to bot you can simply purchase more hours on RuneMate.

12. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

EXPOSED

13. Party

Party Client Developer

If you're in a position where you need to increase your usage allowance then the likelihood is you're using RuneMate to make a profit. Making good progress on your way to becoming a Staff member, keep it up!

Savior likes this.
  14. staffix

staffix Superior All Knowing Person!

"I think the system is corrupt bud."

[​IMG]

15. 0PrivacyMatter0

Problem solved. There's a woodcutting bot that's NOT listed under Premium that caused me an error message. Beware of similar errors. Try multiple bots before posting threads. Sorry about that. Close please. I made approx 50M using a bot that I won't specify but I confirm that this bot works and can keep you your stat and make you so much bank I was not satisfied with my 99 only but also with the GP incoming so I brought 2 accounts to cash in 120M+, I'm just doing a website and I'll be back on forums to thank you guys! All gp is secured on a mule. Hopefully no ban. Will be posting progress results when I'm off the radar (you technically never really are since they can ban you 6months later but it's fine I'll risk)

#15 0PrivacyMatter0, Oct 10, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.