1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

420K OSRS Flax Spinner BOT JOURNAL

Discussion in 'Projects' started by 420K, Feb 28, 2019.

1. 420K

420K Ganja Connoisseur

Okay, so I've been wanting to set up a spinner for OSRS flax using VisualRM and I have to admit I know next to frig all about what I'm doing.
    I've been using Slim Spinner which I find is a great little bot but it does have it's quirks, such as getting stuck at the top of the stairs. I've been experimenting with the VisualRM but for some reason my computer illiterate ass can't seem to get the hang of it.

I'm going to be messing around with it all day today and tomorrow and updating my progress roughly every four hours to this journal. Any and all help is extremely appreciated.​

2. Lil Jeep

What helped me the most was looking at other VisualRM bots. Make sure to check out their website.

3. 420K

420K Ganja Connoisseur

Sorry about the wait time on the update to this one guys, I'll try to get back on schedule with this now. I'm in the midst of some personal issues that really threw things for a frigging loop. Anyways, back to the log.

Thank you to Lil Jeep for pointing out the website to VisualRM, I never even thought to look into that when I first started this little project but that was a huge help.

So, after I got home from work this morning I popped on VisualRM to tinker before going to bed and currently have set up a spinner for Lumbridge but there's a little more I'm working on right now. Although it seems to run decent, it could be better. What I'm thinking of doing is trying to set up a system to avoid bot detection including a random event handler, a random interval logout timer as well as some sort of automated response system to avoid snitches. Also at the moment I'm working on including an energy potion system, preferably an 8 Energy Potion (4) to help speed things up.

Although things are going good, I am having several problems. I can't seem to get the camera to rotate correctly causing the bot to periodically get trapped on the opposite side of the wall trying to spin the flax and causing a huge red flag. I'm going to be working on that for a while today when I have time like the moment now. Expect several updates during the next several hours as I plan on logging everything as I complete a step or if I run into problems. After I finish and save my project I'll upload some screenshots to give everyone a basic idea of what's going on. (Yes, I realize these expectations are most likely beyond high but hey, I am too, lol.)

4. Lil Jeep

Shoot for the stars. I look forward to seeing this working!

5. Squldl

Did you give up lol?

6. Dylannnn

Don't give up m8! This would be such an amazing bot to see

7. xiolest

xiolest ✔️ Account Seller

what happened to it lol

8. dylan.23

I have a flawless flax spinner for visualrm if you are interested pm me

9. dingdong921

f2p botting is hard but doable if ur smart