1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

48 Hour ban

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Justin5062569, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Justin5062569

I'm not new to botting, but i'm not an expert either. i was botting woodcutting and fishing mainly, but in between i would also do other skills and quest legitimately. a couple days ago i got a 48 hr ban and im clear now. how long should i wait before botting again or what precautions should i take?

2. Jonathan Bjorne

Truthfully, you shouldn't bot on that account anymore. If you ever do, make it purely for a gold farmer, not an account that has any sentiment attached to it. If you want to pour love and time into it, make sure it is by hand and without any additional help - I would go so far as to say not even using RuneLite; vanilla only.

3. sgrakus

I wonder if there was a big bot busting even recently as I botted 3 skills to 99, every other skill to around 40-60, while also doing quests. 3 days ago I got a ban for botting 1-80 agility about 16 hours a day. Before that I was botting around 18 hours a day for about a month with no issue.

4. Justin5062569

Did you get a 48 hour or perm ban? I hear agility is the highest ban rate for botting

5. i bot2

2 of my accs have been banned due to agility botting so i believe it
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 7, 2019, Original Post Date: Mar 7, 2019 ---
    Also none of the agility bots work on runemate whats so ever so dont even bother l00l

6. Jonathan Bjorne

Do you know any working agility script bot to try out on a throw-away with a quick bond trade, or is it just not worth it?

7. i bot2

nope none work ive tried on multi-pal accs ranged from 3-hrs to 6hr use and acc still gets banned