1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question 48hr ban for macro.

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Maddix, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Maddix

14yr old account, maybe thats why the temp ban, I was using abbys crafter by aria, only used it for about 8hrs.

Our macro detection system has been monitoring your account closely and has detected that you are using illegal 3rd party software which violates the rules of the game and breaches your terms of service with Jagex.

Our team have reviewed the evidence and can confirm that you were using illegal botting software. Should you continue to use cheating software we will permanently ban your account with no chance of appeal.

Jagex are able to accurately detect all illegal 3rd party software and any promises from their makers about being "totally undetectable" or "no ban guaranteed" are inaccurate. We are always 100% certain before taking permanent action on an account

A temporary ban has been placed on your account meaning you will be unable to access the game for the next 48 hours. This is not an appealable offence and we will not review it should you contact us by email, ticket or social media.

Please take this time to familiarise yourself with the rules as we would like to see you back in game and part of the community.

Regards,
    Jagex

2. Microsoft

Microsoft Ex-Staff

Sorry to hear that buddy :(
    48 hours ban are manual bans.
    This means a J-MOD spotted you botting, and banned you instead of the BotWatch.
    [BotWatch is the automated Bot Detection system Jagex created]

3. Maddix

figures, abbys crafting at edge is a good place to get spotted

4. Null

So when I was banned for 48 hours the other day, a JMOD was in the middle of the desert and seen me running the agility course? + I always babysit and play Xbox while I run a bot and world hop when I see a white dot.

5. Microsoft

Microsoft Ex-Staff

It does not make sence tho how Jagex handles bans lol.
    If they manually ban you, you receive 48 hours.
    [As if they aren't entirely sure]

If BotWatch bans you, its perm ban.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 22, 2015, Original Post Date: Nov 22, 2015 ---
    A player could have reported you.

6. Maddix

i babysit aswell, hardcore. i dont get how something got past me, oh well. hope all my stuffs i still in bank.

7. NewoPG

How do you babysit hardcore? Doesn't it get tiring?

8. Null

I don't know about him, but I have both my monitors side-by-side while I play Xbox and I glance back at the other screen every minute or two and check for players. If I see anyone doing agility with me I'll hop.

I basically don't run the bot when I'm not at the PC unattended.

9. fight52431

That used to be almost gureenteed safe but starting 4 days ago jag experience has implemented new detections and betting is not safe right now rs3 is still doable but harder darkscape is hard to bother now and old-school is spotty

10. mazi1m

babysitting is good for small-time botters not serious goldfarmers that we are. ;]

11. fight52431

Amy tips you can offer on gps per a hour or successful botting?

12. mazi1m

13. fight52431

You have been a great help...

14. mazi1m

i really dont have any

15. fight52431

Ah I thought you were like "trade secret" kinda thing lol. But thank you tho I've been focusing on darkscape lately myself

16. Tim

Tim

That crafter isn't very safe. I've had accounts in the past get tempt and perm banned using it even after 2 hours. I've use Velox Abyss for weeks and never received a ban.

17. Maddix

So you have recently used this without ban?

18. Tim

Tim

I haven't used that one since the ban waves came rolling in. So last time i used it was probably last Sunday, as i switched to OSRS botting. And i ran it for 2-3 weeks straight on 2 different accounts, RS3.

19. Maddix

playing legit sucks, what bots have your rn recently without ban (past 3 days)

20. Tim

Tim

I switched to old school after all the bans so haven't been using scripts bots on RS3. Been using celestial hunter for over 60hrs, Exia Miner for 25hrs+ and MaxiWoodcutter for 25+ on OSRS.