1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

6-Hour Cap - Will RuneMate Bypass It?

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by opticness, Jan 7, 2015.

1. opticness

I've very recently got back into botting, and I am in love with it. I've started doing some heavy botting on a new account simply to test it, and it's going great. Something that always discouraged me to bot was obviously the 6-hour playing limit on a browser. When I run a bot overnight and it hits this limit, a dialog box appears saying it detected the limit, and refreshed the browser. However, on the client it says the session is still over, and to refresh the page.

I'm wondering, has RuneMate fully implemented client reloading to avoid the 6 hour limit? And if so, is it working functionally as of now?

Thanks for reading,
    -opticness

2. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

It's on the to-do list, but it's going to be there.

Nutt likes this.
  3. lanadekat

Is breaking also going to be added? Or is it up to the scriptwriters to add breaks?
    Since botting 6+ hours without breaks isn't a smart idea and I don't like like to babysit my bots.

4. Grumble

Grumble Don't hate the player, hate the game

I think it will be added.Also to answer you question ; Scriptwriters can also include it,I think.

5. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

I do have a working breakhandler for myself, but not optimized. Would be good to have one in the client, the problem is that it could take brakes at the wrong time, so it's probably better if it was included in the api so script bot writers can make it work optimally.

6. Exia

7. coolie

Yes this really must be a choose option in the client, user friendly ;)

8. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

This is correct.